nonamex

Nov 2, 2017
Maybe just try actually playing the game.
If you're such a smart guy, can you tell me how to proceed with the content version 0.5? I see no reason to go through 70% of the game again.

If it were VN, then I would have the ability to skip old content, but on the RPG maker this is impossible.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If you're such a smart guy, can you tell me how to proceed with the content version 0.5? I see no reason to go through 70% of the game again.

If it were VN, then I would have the ability to skip old content, but on the RPG maker this is impossible.
Sorry nope, I haven't played through much of this game yet the last content I can remember playing was stalking the person with those kids in the junk yard or something, if you still have your old version couldn't you just move your saves to the new folder and start where you left off last time?

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
played 07 version very very long, think i played it to the end for every content i could find/grind to. i probably should wait for 0.8 or something ? 0.7a doesnt seem to bring new content...?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Waiting so long for such a weak update, goddamn. This game has a lot of potential, but has focused instead on incest, which is fine, but also a dime a fucking dozen. Corruption games, with female characters, are more interesting and the setting only heightened it.... I hope that eventually it all comes together.

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
Can someone tell me what kind of event this is? I will not see any new events. at 7.0 I had 100% Unbenannt.PNG %

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Can someone tell me what kind of event this is? I will not see any new events. at 7.0 I had 100%%
I'm guessing it has to do with the new costume at the arcade and maybe isn't implemented yet. Not sure.

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
Incest patch don't work for me despite following the instructions listed. It doesn't work when I start a new game nor when I continue my completed save (all non-incest events completed). I'm using the 0.07a patch with the 0.07a version of the game.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
haxuh, strange, checked all work for me. How did you understand that patch didn't work for you? You cant catch event in the mirror? Also no need to start a new game. In quickstart, you can boost your progress with Agpaiy?

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
story, character development and setting wise this is one of the best games in this forum. art could be worked on more. still a great game.

h0lgerdanske

Nov 16, 2018
The event with Agapiy after the restaurant visit doesn't trigger. I can even see the 'even't icon in Noemi's room by the mirror, but nothing happens no matter what I do.

Nvm: didn't download the patch.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes