Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
For those of you on a mac trying to install the incest patch, you need to go get the incest patch, inside should be the "www" folder and in that is the "data" folder. You need to merge the two data folders inside of "app.nw". I was wondering why it wasn't working for me but it did after that.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
If you're such a smart guy, can you tell me how to proceed with the content version 0.5? I see no reason to go through 70% of the game again.

If it were VN, then I would have the ability to skip old content, but on the RPG maker this is impossible.
Hold shift down skips dialogue until choices but wont force choice accidentally.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Waiting so long for such a weak update, goddamn. This game has a lot of potential, but has focused instead on incest, which is fine, but also a dime a fucking dozen. Corruption games, with female characters, are more interesting and the setting only heightened it.... I hope that eventually it all comes together.
I think the fathers path is the bridge from curious virgin into experimentation it was developed alongside the exhibition content. I like that the corruption is taking these baby steps and you can see the slow changes in personality and thinking process built on multiple relationships. Though still way to damn gullible for a girl that grew up exploring streets and wheeling and dealing online. I seriously found Calix arc way more annoying, a selfish, juvenile brat with serious issues and she still just meanders into his hands. Why he replaced Midea is beyond me as she made a lot more sense for this arc. If he was an original character I probably would have not played game.

Last edited:
Reactions: deluges

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
haxuh, strange, checked all work for me. How did you understand that patch didn't work for you? You cant catch event in the mirror? Also no need to start a new game. In quickstart, you can boost your progress with Agpaiy?
Yeah. I can't select the option in quickstart and I can't seem to start the event with the mirror though I can see the (Ev!) indicator for it. Activating the mirror just gives the character a minor dialogue then does nothing however.

OfficialKeblo

Jan 24, 2018
I have never been rick rolled and gnomed at the same time in my life. This game is truly amazing and unexpected. It has a big potential. The Story, characters and dating scenarios are very amazing. The only flaw is, Hentai scenes are too short and not very much detailed. I generally can't stand dating games but I swear this one is special and different than others. I love this game. 9.5/10

Reactions: Shaso

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
EDIT: updated Oct 29, 2019

Here is the Linux version for v0.8a

Twistty if you can add it to the post that would be great

if anybody has any errors please let me know

Last edited:

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Both the developer and this game are FANTASTIC! Noemi is such a beautifully drawn character and the scenes are just so satisfying to watch. I just recently downloaded this game and was hooked from the first few minutes. I ran into a few bugs but Shaso helped me solve my issues directly, so respect to him. Once I got to the car scene, I couldn't hold myself back. I only wish that during the chase, if you failed, you would SEE Noemi getting raped instead of just the implication and game over text (just a little fantasy of mine that I hope can be included in future updates, but I can understand if it isn't implemented). Thanks again to Shaso for the fantastic game!

Last edited:
Reactions: deesosa and Shaso

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone! It's time to share some news with you on the development progress.
But before that, I would like to thank my new patrons that probably came here from a website where you can play my game online. And despite the fact that the last version of the game was already uploaded there, some of them were so charmed and inspired by the game that they decided to support me on my Patreon page. Thank you all! And even more thanks to everyone who's been supporting me for quite some time now.
Now, about the game. I don't actually have much to tell you. I'm working hard on the drawings, all the line drawings are finished, and some drawings are already done. No updates on the release dates, so as before, it's planned for early/mid October. Let me remind you that the 0.8 update is focused on Midea's route continuation and a couple of other characters/events (including new signs for future events.) With even more confidence I can tell that there will probably be an android version of the game. Also, the way the patch works will change so it won't replace anything and it will completely depend on the game version.

There will be two more polls ahead. One for 5$ patrons, the second one for 10$ patrons. Both polls will concern the characters' costumes.
Thank you for your attention!

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes