UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone! It’s October and that means the development of 0.8 is almost finished. Sure thing, I won’t be able to finish it in the early part of the month. For the most part, it’s because I had to erase an event completely (though it was almost finished) and redo it. I also added a couple of variations to the existing scenes which increased the amount of work.
The main art drawings for events are finished. Only a couple of little ones left. I usually draw them in the process of adding the update to the game. And in order to hype it up a little, I published a part of the future art drawing.
Judging by the volume, the 0.8 update has almost as many drawings as 0.7 had. A little more, actually.
Also, just like in the previous update, there will be around 3 or 4 animated scenes.
Phew, now, all I had to do is to put the update together, which is what I’m already doing!
I would also like to tell you right away that if I don’t make the android version in time (the chance for this is rather big), I won’t spend much time on it, and I will publish PC and Mac version of the game first. And then, coupled with a first bugfix, I’ll publish the Android version. So you may expect it to be delayed for a week or so.
That’s it, thank you for your attention and support!

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

Not much left...
Here's some news. I really tried to release the update on the 15th, but I won't be able to do it. I have a ton of work to do still, I didn't manage to time it right. I will not move the release date to the next month, but I need about 5-7 more days to finish. I need to finish a couple of events (it will take about 2 days, cause one of those events is an animated scene), finish the tilesets for locations and characters (about 1 day), insert sounds (a couple of hours), and put the English text into the game (let me remind you it's 22k words so it will certainly take one day).
Thank you for your patience!
------------------------------------------------------
Небольшая новость. Я очень старался выпустить обновление 15 числа, но не смог. Слишком много работы и я не смог рассчитать ее правильно. Никакого переноса на следующий месяц не будет, но дней 5 - 7 мне точно понадобится. Мне осталось закончить пару событий (~займет 2 дня, т.к. есть анимированная сцена), доделать тайлсеты для локаций и персонажей (~1 день), вставить звуки(~ пару часов), а также вставить англий текст в игру (напомню, что 22 тысячи слов и это точно займет целый день).
Спасибо за ваше терпение!

danteeeE

May 18, 2018
Não consigo iniciar uma missão que aparece no espelho após a valsa com Agapiy. she just talks "ta-da,it's me in the mirror", and nothing else.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
New updated 0.8 available on my for 5$ patrons! Thanks for waiting!
can't wait to play it, also congrats on hitting 1000€ a month.
Will there be an option to jump to the end of the last version again? I lost my save.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes