BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Played it on Android with no problems
It's nice when there's a good unity game with an Android port

Worked at the bar so many times before I explored the dock and discovered I could make $200 a shift
I had worked till I bought everything up to the fiberglass fishing rod

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
There's a gay content toggle in the MC's bedroom.

Suddenly? lmao, nate's been in the game for almost a year now.
I've never seen this and it just popped out when you have the gay tag (could be me but idk). Also the previews, recent update notes, logo and description doesn't mention anything gay which makes me belive it's one of those games that's strictly straight and just have 1 or 2 gay scenes hidden in an ocean of straight content

Last edited:

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I've never seen this and it just popped out when you have the gay tag (could be me but idk). Also the previews, recent update notes, logo and description doesn't mention anything gay which makes me belive it's one of those games that's strictly straight and just have 1 or 2 gay scenes hidden in an ocean of straight content
Two of the main LI's are boys, only two updates ago the patch notes mentioned that Nate is now a main character and the descriptions were written before either femboy character was added to the game so there's the mystery solved

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Isit me of there is no back button in the store menus, like in town the convenience store, im just stuck there and cant go back

Egris

May 6, 2020
Really fun game, cute characters and hot scenes, not that many of them tho.
I have a question, todd really was F roxy for those 3 years? i think she didn't say anything about it, but i know she also doesn't say that she is a virgin, just a question that's all cuz maybe a miss some dialogue.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Really fun game, cute characters and hot scenes, not that many of them tho.
I have a question, todd really was F roxy for those 3 years? i think she didn't say anything about it, but i know she also doesn't say that she is a virgin, just a question that's all cuz maybe a miss some dialogue.
No, he definitely didn't, he was blackmailing her just to parade her around as his girlfriend because he's too much of a pussy to follow through, essentially.

• Red Heart
Reactions: beh123234 and Egris

Egris

May 6, 2020
No, he definitely didn't, he was blackmailing her just to parade her around as his girlfriend because he's too much of a pussy to follow through, essentially.
I see, that's good to hear, still i think the first sex scene with her should be a little bit difference since it should be her first and a revelation for the MC that she never did anything with Todd, could be a good way to reinforce her character and let players feel better over finally doing it with her, thanks a lot for the game btw!

Reactions: ArhraCole

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
Some warning to say old saves bugs out would be nice. Went from .16 to .18, loaded my save, and was greeted with the background with no buttons, good thing i had the .17 fild lying around to transfer the save .16 > .17 > .18 :]

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I went from 0.15 to 0.18 without issue, git gud.

Besides nate full resetting but I just turned on skip unread text and let the game play itself for a while

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone have a gallery unlock? The most recent save doesn't unlock the gallery, even though all characters and quests are 'complete' when playing the game.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
very bold of the creator to introduce atleast 3 or 4 unlikable characters all at once we will see how this goes

edit: yeah i can't with this lol most the LI's so far have been annoying outside Nate and alex on top of some of the dumb shit the MC says. The fact roxy seems to be number 1 actually raised the cringe up a number....not for me good luck to the dev tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Belphegor007

its so over

Aug 26, 2024
I thoroughly enjoyed the game, it is very "cute" and the writing is actually decent. I'm not saying it's Shakespear masterpiece, but it was actually somewhat enjoyable to read the banter between characters.
Love the art style too.
It's obvious the Dev had put a lot of effort into this and I respect his work. Considering to subscribe to patreon just to express my gratitude and support the guy(girl\whoever).

Reactions: Lerd0 and Dussop

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I thoroughly enjoyed the game, it is very "cute" and the writing is actually decent. I'm not saying it's Shakespear masterpiece, but it was actually somewhat enjoyable to read the banter between characters.
Love the art style too.
It's obvious the Dev had put a lot of effort into this and I respect his work. Considering to subscribe to patreon just to express my gratitude and support the guy(girl\whoever).
Aw thank you for the kind message, I'm just having a great time making a story that people enjoy and learning new things. (although sometimes the rate I'm improving the art by learning more about the program is detrimental to my productivity.) Don't feel pressured to support me if it's not within your means, I respect all players equally. Also based Silver Wolf pfp, you can probably tell that Kit has a little bit of Silver Wolf dna in her lmao.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes