thesmd

Mar 1, 2018
Got interested in this game by seeing the animations on the OP...
Proceeded to download and try it out and ... none of the animations work, only gray screens or a random background is shown when the animations are supposed to play :(.
There are previous replies about this issue, but no solutions :/

its so over

Aug 26, 2024
Aw thank you for the kind message, I'm just having a great time making a story that people enjoy and learning new things. (although sometimes the rate I'm improving the art by learning more about the program is detrimental to my productivity.) Don't feel pressured to support me if it's not within your means, I respect all players equally. Also based Silver Wolf pfp, you can probably tell that Kit has a little bit of Silver Wolf dna in her lmao.
I should have expected you to be so cool, but it's still a pleasant surprise. Alright, subscribed, and don't worry my guy, I am a responsible adult who understands what is a disposable income - at the very least those bucks going into a pocket of a passionate creator is morally superior to paying to our chinese overlords that will fund their pursuit of feminization of the western male population via the psychic warfare they call gacha games.

Also, yea, noticed some similarities, but tbh all girl-"stereotypes" are great imo

• Haha
Reactions: VPedge and Dussop

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Got interested in this game by seeing the animations on the OP...
Proceeded to download and try it out and ... none of the animations work, only gray screens or a random background is shown when the animations are supposed to play :(.
There are previous replies about this issue, but no solutions :/
Are you on mobile? Some phones are unable to display the video type, I'd reccomend just playing on PC instead if you can, the android version is unruly.
I should have expected you to be so cool, but it's still a pleasant surprise. Alright, subscribed, and don't worry my guy, I am a responsible adult who understands what is a disposable income - at the very least those bucks going into a pocket of a passionate creator is morally superior to paying to our chinese overlords that will fund their pursuit of feminization of the western male population via the psychic warfare they call gacha games.

Also, yea, noticed some similarities, but tbh all girl-"stereotypes" are great imo
Ironically, my goal IS to feminize the western male population via psychic warfare (Nate blowjobs).

Reactions: its so over

thesmd

Mar 1, 2018
Are you on mobile? Some phones are unable to display the video type, I'd reccomend just playing on PC instead if you can, the android version is unruly.
I am using a high end PC, with linux specifically. Also tried the windows version but same problem.

Unity logs show nothing of interest other than this (which I guess is not really relevant):
Code:
Custom variable `no` doesn't exist, but its value is requested in a script expression; this could lead to evaluation errors. Make sure to initialize variables with `@set` command or via `Custom Variables` configuration menu before using them.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I am using a high end PC, with linux specifically. Also tried the windows version but same problem.

Unity logs show nothing of interest other than this (which I guess is not really relevant):
Code:
Custom variable `no` doesn't exist, but its value is requested in a script expression; this could lead to evaluation errors. Make sure to initialize variables with `@set` command or via `Custom Variables` configuration menu before using them.
Yeah that's just a bug with the plugin, doesn't affect the game at all.. that's strange though, I've heard the linux version is weird maybe try downloading it off itchio or another mirror? idk what could be the problem.

Sad_Anon

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah that's just a bug with the plugin, doesn't affect the game at all.. that's strange though, I've heard the linux version is weird maybe try downloading it off itchio or another mirror? idk what could be the problem.
It probably (at least I assume it is) has something to do with the fact that Unity doesn't really support . Several codecs like H.264 and H.265 have licensing fees and they can't be guaranteed to be shipped with the various distros. You probably have to play it with wine or the dev ships it with a compatible format like .vp8.

Last edited:

thesmd

Mar 1, 2018
It probably (at least I assume it is) has something to do with the fact that Unity doesn't really support . Several codecs like H.264 and H.265 have licensing fees and they can't be guaranteed to be shipped with the various distros. You probably have to play it with wine or the dev ships it with a compatible format like .vp8.
The problem is that the animations don't work in wine or on windows (in a VM) either. I have no problems playing back H.264 and H.265 on this computer (on linux) in other scenarios :confused:

Either way, I kind of gave up on troubleshooting this and I ended up digging up an old computer from 2010 with an radeon HD 6670 GPU, where the animations actually do work...

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
The problem is that the animations don't work in wine or on windows (in a VM) either. I have no problems playing back H.264 and H.265 on this computer (on linux) in other scenarios :confused:

Either way, I kind of gave up on troubleshooting this and I ended up digging up an old computer from 2010 with an radeon HD 6670 GPU, where the animations actually do work...
Oh if making the videos vp8 will help with linux I'll just do that for the next update, thankfully Unity makes it pretty easy to do that just for the Linux platform.

Sad_Anon

Oct 25, 2019
Oh, that's strange. It works for me in Proton using Bottles. I'm not sure what else could be the problem...

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Really fun game, cute characters and hot scenes, not that many of them tho.
I have a question, todd really was F roxy for those 3 years? i think she didn't say anything about it, but i know she also doesn't say that she is a virgin, just a question that's all cuz maybe a miss some dialogue.
I know this is kind of an old post and the dev answered it already but it is mentioned in game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Egris and Dussop

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Dimension69-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Purrp

May 2, 2017
The update mentions multiple hidden codes, I've only found the one in the TV. Has anyone else found a code yet?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes