EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
for alcina banner new.jpg

Overview:
Regale, in this story, of the many brave men who tried to destroy the most dangerous 'Vampiress' in their village. Will they succeed in fulfilling their mission? Or will they end up enslaved like all the previous visitors who tried to take down this merciless creature?

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: ZaneSFM - -
Censored: No
Version: Chp.1-6.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -

posttt.jpg lb14.jpg ex2.jpg this33.jpg tp25.jpg a50.jpg ap10.jpg b2.jpg c22.jpg c37.jpg c41.jpg d88.jpg e8.jpg e17.jpg e30.jpg e78.jpg f8.jpg f29.jpg fin38.jpg h37.jpg lb19.jpg p6.jpg a47.jpg b1.jpg e9.jpg e32.jpg e82.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Looking good so I'll check the game out, love mommy dommy a lot so the more games with her the better. Beside that I saw there a "extra pack" version on your patreon, is it the additional content for patreon only or was it just the early access version for the supporters?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
seems nobody is willing to move the thread, but whatever...

here is my unofficial android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes