Others Dirty Chatting [v0.12] [Mimir Games]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Okay, I think I found a bit of an issue. I got to the part where Jade wants to check your comment game, and she says, "Now stay on the lookout" etc..., I saved there, as I usually do so I can check all choice options, however, when I went to re-load my save, the prompt doesn't appear signalling the Clementine uploaded the new photo of her and Jade to facegram, so I think my save is now bricked.

I don't know how easy or not it would be to implement, but it would be nice if there could be multiple saves per profile they could be quickly loaded to try different options.

Another thing I noticed as that some clues can be chosen multiple times if you click them after loading a save, for example, you can duplicate the feminist literature like for Clementine (I have 4 copies of the clue, for example), as well as her confidence dislike.

Similarly with Jade and her "The mysterious roommate has a secret online activity" clue.

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Okay, I think I found a bit of an issue. I got to the part where Jade wants to check your comment game, and she says, "Now stay on the lookout" etc..., I saved there, as I usually do so I can check all choice options, however, when I went to re-load my save, the prompt doesn't appear signalling the Clementine uploaded the new photo of her and Jade to facegram, so I think my save is now bricked.

I don't know how easy or not it would be to implement, but it would be nice if there could be multiple saves per profile they could be quickly loaded to try different options.

Another thing I noticed as that some clues can be chosen multiple times if you click them after loading a save, for example, you can duplicate the feminist literature like for Clementine (I have 4 copies of the clue, for example), as well as her confidence dislike.

Similarly with Jade and her "The mysterious roommate has a secret online activity" clue.
Thanks for the detailed feedback ! You're correct, the save function is not working as intended, as it does not properly records the state of everything that should be saved and that causes a few known issues that you pretty much summed up in your message.
I'm reworking this feature to fix these and allowing multiple saves for a single session is also planned.
It will be shipped either in a hotfix or most likely in next release, which are scheduled monthly.
In the meantime, you can either share your save and I can make it load to a more convenient point in the story, or you can restart and set the message speed to the fastest in the settings to speedrun to where you left off.

Reactions: 306alex306

Luna3261984

Sep 10, 2022
I don't think anyone else reported a false positive issue here, you'd be the first. May I ask what antivirus do you use ? I know that Windows Defender with strict settings will give you a warning each time you launch an executable with an unknown source

Norton

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm reworking this feature to fix these and allowing multiple saves for a single session is also planned.
It will be shipped either in a hotfix or most likely in next release, which are scheduled monthly.
Awesome! I'm looking forward to it.

In the meantime, you can either share your save and I can make it load to a more convenient point in the story, or you can restart and set the message speed to the fastest in the settings to speedrun to where you left off.
I'll just play again. I'm having fun, so I don't mind going through again.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Really enjoy the game. I think you're already aware of all my nitpicks but it's stuff like:

Clues feel very cluttered, especially when it's things you won't use like "her notepad is in her drawer". It would be nice if they disappeared once you were done with them.

On that topic, the dress you pick gives a clue popup but doesn't actually go to clues. Maybe that's a coding/flag thing, though?

I would like the chance to try more chat options (like hitting on Jade) and so more / easier saving and loading would be really appreciated.

The Manyfans stream just kind of stops with Jade mid-fap and doesn't change on day 2 (showing that she's offline, for example).

Overall, though, very fun game so far and I'm looking forward to future updates.

zbunk

Jul 7, 2021
anyone got this game running under wine? i installed dotnet7, but it just throws an unhanded exception and dies.

Reactions: s333d

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
anyone got this game running under wine? i installed dotnet7, but it just throws an unhanded exception and dies.
I had another person reporting the game crashing on Wine. I'll try to investigate, probably will have to setup a VM for this. Can you share the exception you got ?

zbunk

Jul 7, 2021
I had another person reporting the game crashing on Wine. I'll try to investigate, probably will have to setup a VM for this. Can you share the exception you got ?
there you go:
thanks for looking into this

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Darn, the save button on the bottom right doesn't actually save your progress entirely if you quit the game. You gotta save the session in the option. It save what I've unlocked and the chat, but not where the main quest is at.

Had to look at the Facegram picture of the 2 roommates being dressed up and after that "save", the image isn't there anymore. Gotta restart from the start I guess.

Reactions: rKnight

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Darn, the save button on the bottom right doesn't actually save your progress entirely if you quit the game. You gotta save the session in the option. It save what I've unlocked and the chat, but not where the main quest is at.

Had to look at the Facegram picture of the 2 roommates being dressed up and after that "save", the image isn't there anymore. Gotta restart from the start I guess.
It is supposed to ! It's a known issue, it doesn't save the new facegram post properly. If you share your savefile I can edit it to rewind back to right before the new post is published if you'd like

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
It is supposed to ! It's a known issue, it doesn't save the new facegram post properly. If you share your savefile I can edit it to rewind back to right before the new post is published if you'd like
Thanks for the offer! I might wait for a few more updates before diving in deeper. I was curious on how this game worked out from the high rating.

Really love how you need to be quick to save the images like real life and you need to be clever on where to find clues for what to say next.

I might suggest pushing the clothing transparency a bit further in the game as an unlock. Either by the store or dark web or by another girl to chat with who trades you this powerful tool. Lots of potential with this layout. It's very unique, great job!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes