Others Dirty Chatting [v0.14] [Mimir Games]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Do you mean when Clementine tells you to snoop around to get more info about the girl ? If so, check the friend list at the right of the profile, you can search it
I am stuck at the same point. I tried typing in Randall and Michael in the friendlist search Bar, because that's the dudes that commented the picture. Didnt show any results. How do you use it?

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I am stuck at the same point. I tried typing in Randall and Michael in the friendlist search Bar, because that's the dudes that commented the picture. Didnt show any results. How do you use it?
You need to search for the girl herself, as you got clues regarding her first name. There are only a handful of FG profiles for now, and only the existing ones will show up in your search.
I'll consider making this whole thing a bit easier to figure out

Undisputed140188

Jul 6, 2017
I stuck there too! I got the Name with try and error but the answer is still locked. clicked everywhere but cant find the right clue =(

Dennis_012

Jan 13, 2021
Maybe its just me but theres a bug that causes the chat to randomly scroll up , and it affects me saving the quick time pictures

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe its just me but theres a bug that causes the chat to randomly scroll up , and it affects me saving the quick time pictures
It's likely related to the changed I implemented in this patch to improve performances. The time window before a pic gets deleted should still be pretty generous but it's one of the things to fix I have under my radar

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes