VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dirty Game [Ep.4 v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Rated it as average, because the visuals, animations everything is good. Can't complain about the renders and the quality, everything is top quality... BUT the story and the gameplay, choices being meaningless and the whole build up is non-existent, hence to me the game felt average, as you just go through renders as nothing else matters in this game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

xAlphaStigma

I really enjoyed this till episode 4, the vn went downhill in quality and story in the last part of the game..

I guess the dev stopped caring and screwed over the game before bailing. totally ruining the story and game direction.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Silentlord85

Unfortunately this one gets a downvote from 3/5 to 2/5 , because the the VN took a nosedive in quality and story, in the last and final part of the game.

It seems the Dev wasn't making enough and decided to screw over the game before bailing. totally ruining the story and game direction, the renders went worse.

Ep.1-3 were actually shaping up nicely, decent renders, story and dialog abit... childish, but different than most VNs, and so worth it to give a go.

Just a shame the Dev bailed and ended it on a sour note.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

jthunderk89

plus side is that animations are pretty good.
    Unfortunately choices between chapters are pointless, if you choose not to do X in chapter 2, all later chapters progress as if you had done it.
    kinda overall lacks agency even for a vn with how few choices there are outside of changing sex angles/speed (ep had most choices, but still pointless once you get into 4)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

rorodrigro

play 0.2b with a french trad (which explains my poor written English, sorry)

story: 1/5 The minimum as an excuse for the scene

characters: 2/5 Just 2 women to put down in the episode I have

sex scene: 3/5 Not a fan of humiliations, but this game is a fan of them. there is only that

renders: 3/5 The bodies are successful, but not the faces and the sex of mc

animation: 4/5 Very beautiful, but the fluidity is not perfect, which would be quite acceptable, except that this game relies only on its scenes

sound: very good music

gameplay: 1/5 Non-existent, except for clicking to switch cameras during scenes and to end them
  6. 1.00 star(s)

EZ8lt

This has crashed and burned by episode 4. For some reason there's a new download, couldn't continue the previous one, it takes up more than 3GB when the quanitity does not warrant it at all, probably has bmp images or smth. The previous choices were not brought over if you had them, now it has a completely shitty storytelling, structure, and of course a lack of transparency regarding the content. Do yourself a favor and don't even think about this.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

peter12378

A bad game. The animations are quite ok, and that is it. Bad writing, mediocre images, mediocre story. Bad usability (really need to have the menu at the *wrong* side? UX is about expectations, and this game failed them all). Then, instead of story, there are sex scenes in up to 6 angels. I'll speak for me: story and writing combined with good graphics makes a game. Just having non-descript sex scenes viewed from different angles is a waste of work that people will not view. Having to guess how to proceed in scenes is also not helpful.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

dacris69

5 stars for the animations and sex scenes, really, this is one of the best games on this site regarding these. Animations feel super realistic and natural, plus lots of angles and poses in the sex scenes, everything seems so fluid. Add the super sexy women, and its a hard to pass combination.

As for the game itself, its an interesting one but so far at episode 4, your choices from previous episodes dont seem to matter, so the story is a bit fucked up. Its a strong contrast between the episodes, not be too spoilerish, but ep 3 gives a lot of choices and many scenes can be missed, while ep 4 is at the opposite.

This is definitely worth to play, has a good and dark atmosphere, and with some retouches, can become a classic.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

AgnorWolf

This is an awful game. Its a complete mess from beginning to end.

First off none of your choices matter whatsoever because there does not seem to be a way to import your saves between versions. (if there is a way I couldn't find anything about it)
    The story is nonsensical and all over the place mc must be bipolar and the dialogue is super cringe at times.
    The only slight positive I could give it is the renders are pretty good but that does lead to 3-4gb episodes which is alot for some people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Blondie Bear

Revew from Blondie Bear: Creator of the game "Panic Attack":

I have to admit that it's one of the "better" ones when it comes to an interesting story compared with "sometimes" non con sex. At least episode 1 is for me a 5/5 stars. I was hoping it will go on like that.

But episode two and three are foremost and to my regret pretty much consensual at first. And you have the choice in episode 3 of being a "better guy". I like the choice but in season 2 for example she is such a shy" girl but is full on enjoying almost everything, even the vaginal sex. But the anal scene is the rape? . Well, i was sad in that situation. But i won't count that in to my review, because i judge Story/3D work, Animations, Sound etc. And it's all 5/5. Maybe story 4/5 but 5 is winning ^^

One more word to the stepfather. From his character personality in season 1 it doesn't make sense to me that he is about to "sexual abuse the protags daughter when he is even afraid of speaking with him because he is such a "violent guy."

There are some little "mistakes" in my opinion is that game. But overall it's a 5 stars for me because from the objective point of view the creator is a 3d artist. And i mean a real 3d artist.(like me. ok hat is some selfloving thing i shouldn't say here :) ) His animations are top notch. Evene tho the little sloppy thing in the massage scene when you rub her butt and her panties react to it like it's part of the skin. But overall 5/5 for his animations.

Story is awesome. The only thing i personally dieslike is the consensual sex, because after season 1 it looked to me like the game will go a little further :)

And every episode is for some people maybe a little short. But guys, those animations which you click away are days of work. Love it.

Go on like that and i'll be the first patreon myself to a game here on f95zone.

-Blondie Bear

5 stars. Thank you for the game, friend.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

RancerSama

The only thing that can be salvaged from this thing is the daughter and her design, taking that all wrong, absurd story, idiotic protagonist, who is just a cheap copy of Rambo and the worst, an almost rape of the protagonist's daughter, who likes that, God, that is disgusting, the worst 7gb of game if we add that the creator has a delay and each version separates it from the same way it is not very smart if each chapter weighs so much for the content it brings I would say that per chapter contains about 10 or 15 minutes depending on how fast they read so we have 3 chapters and that makes the sum or 30 minutes or 45. Finally the erotic scenes are fine but there is no dialogue, it is a repeated animation changed pose, only that, the truth is, I don't know how the game weighs so much.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

barney1333

This game 10/10

+ humilation
    + avesome animation , face mimic
    + not a lot of text in some games is a problem with a ton of boring reading before the action takes place.
    + Mc build , tall and strange Jack reacher xD

-a small disadvantage is that each girl is completely fit. often in games they have a very similar body, the creators have to work on it.
    more variety is needed
  13. 2.00 star(s)

CLanky

Amazing animations, good character models, plot with plenty of choices. 'Good guy' and 'bad guy' paths are very different and are equally fleshed out for now (ep 3). Overall would definitely recommend to people looking for rape/noncon games with male protagonist.
    Edit: wow ep 4 is bad. No choices matter, you start with worst possible route from previous episodes, unavoidable NTR scenes. From 5 to 2 at best, such a disappointment.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Mix feeling about this game, I would say not great not terrible.

Assets, images and plot are ok, but there is no spark, no big soul in it.

Technically I believe is nicely done, but the story itself did not have a big grip on me.
    Lack of sexual tensions between characters and personality, but indeed it is not a bad game!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Belzeebub$

Yeah, it is excellent. One of the must try games of the site. The renders are the greatest. The story/plot is unique and believable to some extent. The animations are the best alongside renders. Try this out along with other games from the same dev. I can guarantee you will not regret spending your time, data and diskspace for this game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

tom882

Originality 10/10
    Hot characters 9/10
    Theme song 10/10
    Sounds/ sex/ moans * 3/10
    Reality of scenes 9/10
    Story 8/10

Summary: A game that promises, very naughty scenes, camera movement is a differential of this game, which gives a feeling of reality, the only weak point is * sounds of the sex scenes, it may be because of investment, so the to understand. final grade: 9.5
  17. 4.00 star(s)

BadGriffin

The protagonist is the biggest piece of shit I could imagine. Nice work there.

The English translation needs work. (Author can message me if they'd like some help there as I'm happy to help.)

The renders and animations are great (with a few exceptions, notably fingers in the massage scene)

All in all, it's an interesting concept, and a decent execution. Well worth giving it a go if the tags are your thing.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The problem of this game is that, instead of seeing and hearing the girl doing horny stuff, we see some camera pan, the girl with a default face, and when the action is finished is the MC who tells something like " she is horny" or "she likes it"
    I dont want you to tell me, i want you to show me, cause i see little or no indication of what the MC is telling really.

IT seems to me like an asset showcase. ITs a pity cause outside the sex scenes the story is interesting, and i like it, but the sex scenes are mostly empty of dialogue, and the option opf choosing the camera doesnt add much, other than showcasing the assets.

They are good assets though, no doubt about it, it just lacks that bit extra.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

list101

v0,1b
    Great Game !
    The models are gorgeous!
    The animations are smooth!
    The story is interesting,
    Yet there are some typos and dubious expressions that kind of cheapen the overall feel.
    Also it is very short and it looks basically like a demo.
    That's why 4 stars!
  20. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update: Dropping the rating to a 4, the download size and multiple downloads prevents me from giving it a 5 anymore.

Were the renders good?
    Yes.
    (Not perfect, and do Russians have something against creampies?, but good)

Did it look like effort was put in?
    Yes.
    (Even if the English is a little rough, it's bearable)

Did it immediately draw in posters to complain it had fets they didn't like, even though it was a first version and advertised them and the dev has used them before, instead of their just moving along to any of a million other games without them?
    Yes.
    (Yes it did)

Final result?
    5 of 5 .
    (4 of 5 for the game and an extra star for a dev with the stones to use content that riles up the resident white knights.)