Seeking Dirty male cop role games

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Are there any games where you play as a dirty male cop who is using his authority to perform a strip search or molesting girls and sometimes a cavity search by inserting his fingers in their ass holes and pussies?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
The Imperial Gatekeeper is probably the best recommendation i can give you. you don't play as a cop but a gatekeeper/officer (pretty close) and obviously you shall take advantage of your power ;)

besides that, you'll find dirty cops in Family, Friends and Strangers(there are scenes which you are looking for). unfortunately you don't play as the cops
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. in Betrayed, a part of the game, you play a corrupt cop, but i'm not sure/don't remember if there are any molestation scenes.

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
The Imperial Gatekeeper is probably the best recommendation i can give you. you don't play as a cop but a gatekeeper/officer (pretty close) and obviously you shall take advantage of your power ;)

besides that, you'll find dirty cops in Family, Friends and Strangers(there are scenes which you are looking for). unfortunately you don't play as the cops
. in Betrayed, a part of the game, you play a corrupt cop, but i'm not sure/don't remember if there are any molestation scenes.
Thanks bro

Reactions: u z i

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019

I've got a question if you don't mind, is Family, Friends and Strangers a game or a novel? The size is too small for a game.