Identify Dirty prison ship?

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
Is it an actual game or just a bunch of art?
I read somewhere that it is an actual virtual novel, but i can't seem to find any more info or a link to it

Does anyone have a download link if it is an actual game? In english, if there was a translation to it.
Thanks in advance

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you mean then it's a game, but there's no English translation. It's on .

Reactions: MeaBorowski

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
If you mean then it's a game, but there's no English translation. It's on .
But, a question though.
Are there any plans on translating it? This game has one of the best H scenes i've ever scenes, so understanding what the characters are saying would also be amazing.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are there any plans on translating it?
Don't think so, if one was it should be listed on that VNDB page. I couldn't find a existing one here so you could try making a translation request, rules are pinned at the top of the section.

I haven't really tried them, but there are things like the .

todo1

May 13, 2023
does someone else now, where to download the game? I tried to downlad the game from H-suki, but it seems to be broken.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but it seems to be broken.
MeaBorowski did make a translation request after, and there's now a translation thread. Sounds like the game needs Japanese locale, for emulator links look here and down a bit.

If you mean the link is broken it is but it looks like you need to sign-in now to actually download things. You can find threads on by searching for 淫獣艦獄~DIRTY PRISON SHIP~ or RJ081982, but the few links I checked were dead. And people tend not to like their file hosts.

Reactions: todo1

todo1

May 13, 2023
Thanks, download from h-suki i found myself. Game started but seemed to be broken, since it did show only black screen after the title screen. didn´t know u need japanese emulator.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight