Others - Completed - Disaster Dragon x Girls from Different Worlds [v1.04] [Alibi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

throwveryfar

Alibi game.

If review didn't require at least 200 characters, that'd be my whole review.
    Art is great. As in all Alibi games. They just do if fucking well.
    Everything else? Meh. Some other Alibi games have "gameplay" more aligned with what I'd consider fun but this ain't. Though it seemed like it would, I like turn-based and turn-based-"like" games but no. Just doesn't hit the spot. Find full Gallery save or google for full gallery.

Or just download it and try it, maybe you'll stand gameplay enough to make it actually worth the purchase.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ThompsonBalo

This game is based on a mediocre 0815 fantasy story of fighting some dragon at the end with dialogues that are so heartless, that you honestly question if the characters actually even have a soul. Dialogues in this game are like this

Hero "I`m Hero from another world and fight evil dragon. You join me?"
    Girl "Dragon is bad and our common enemy, I join you"

Maybe it is just the bad English translation but I feel like the original wasn`t that much better.

Every day in this game playes like the same. You go out, fight a handful of monsters, hero gets tired and goes home. You do the same thing every day and sometimes meet new people which you have around 5-10 sentences of dialogue, then you can use them in your group and that`s that. The hero looks totally apathetic and is like "Yeah cool fantasy world and all, lets fight dragon and do whatever"

The story is bad, the characters are bad, the gameplay repetitive, you don`t actually have meaningful conversations or relationships with them, it is just not a good game. The hero doesn`t even have a name, he is literally just called hero, that alone should make you question the depths of the character development.

It gets 2 stars because the character designs are nice and there are quite a lot of characters but that`s it. It is in the end just not fun to play.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

marrcus

i love their drawing.

gameplay not hard, exciting to get h-scene with each girl.

you can beat the game with all content unlocked, just need some times,

no need to cheat for this game,

overall is i love it!!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Duke Greene

An isekai rpg without any flavor.

- Plot is simple enough to be explained on half a post-it.
    - Dialogue is near nonexistent, and the little there is could almost be classified as Engrish.
    - Characters have a couple dialogue lines at most, including their endings.
    - Sex scenes aren't even scenes, they are just a still CGs with a one-line description. To make it worse the CGs have a transparent background, just to make them even more impersonal.
    - Gameplay is insipid and the difficulty so low that strategy is wholly unnecessary.

On the plus side the art is fairly appealing, if generic.

The game is not a chore to play or anything (hence 2 stars and not 1) but it seems so pointless. You gain nothing by playing you can't get by simply unlocking the CG gallery.

Alibi really needs a writer.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

LizardUniverse

what is progression?
    you get a party member named Mint after you fight Lawrence and beat Liz during the end days
    her stats are shit
    but if you enter the final level (something you can do 40 days before meeting her) you get Siscarna who not only gives your trash hero a boost if you sex her up but also eclipses her damage
    not just Siscarna, Balx as well
    Balx can probably be obtained maybe 70 days or so prior, easier to get than Mint and Siscarna..
    btw he's a knight commander iirc, uses a saber, much like the hero... just better.... even half demon hero is weaker...
    why?
    interface is meh
    you cant even see your character levels
    shop is trash
    500g per skill level up, level ups which are overpriced garbage as well
    the hero's special skill (as well as the specials for other characters) can't be leveled up... why isn't Balx the hero? level 30+ hero cant match a level 1 Balx
    skills that you can trade are shit as well subpar elemental damage'
    story is nothing special mix of succubus hentai and generic isekai with a braindead hero
    CGs are meh, inconsistent art Red doesn't have a sex CG during her ending
    havent seen any animated CGs, so either you have to grind for special CGs or this has an animated tag b/c the effects are animated...