• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Discord issue

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Hi!

I've linked my f95 and Discord accounts, as is required in the instructions, but I'm still unable to post on the Discord channel. It tells me that I "do not have permission to send messages". After using the search tool, I realised this had happened to other users before, but none of the solutions offered (connect and disconnect the accounts again, log out and log in, etc.) are working for me.

So, is there any issue with my account? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I had the same problem, turns out the problem was that I had joined the discord before doing all the rest in the instructions.
Make sure to join the discord as last thing before doing all the rest in the instructions.

Reactions: Teaber

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Thank you for your answer, Winterfire! With a little help from Pepé Le Pew, I was finally able to join the Discord channel. The thread can be moved to "Solved". :)

Reactions: bas and Winterfire