Discord or chatroom or anything for devs?

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Is there a Discord or chat room or anything specifically for developers of adult games. I actually learned a lot of game design tips and what players like and don't like from this site but sometimes I just need to bounce ideas off of people developing Graphics or games.

I regularly start to make a post asking for suggestions then realize the post isn't actually useful because I can provide Solutions for my own questions but what I need is input . Anyone?

I actually think we'd have fewer unfinished games and a lot fewer .01 games if we had a place like that

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
The issue I see many devs have is wanting to talk about their game but in some cases, like the more safe for work sector, can't if they don't want to reveal something about their game. Sinec you specified graphics, I would say smutbase discord, but they focus on using SFM and Blender for making lewd animations, not so much for game. the old nsfwdev reddit moved to discord but even that's not very active.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Is there a Discord or chat room or anything specifically for developers of adult games. I actually learned a lot of game design tips and what players like and don't like from this site but sometimes I just need to bounce ideas off of people developing Graphics or games.

I regularly start to make a post asking for suggestions then realize the post isn't actually useful because I can provide Solutions for my own questions but what I need is input . Anyone?

I actually think we'd have fewer unfinished games and a lot fewer .01 games if we had a place like that
The issue I see many devs have is wanting to talk about their game but in some cases, like the more safe for work sector, can't if they don't want to reveal something about their game. Sinec you specified graphics, I would say smutbase discord, but they focus on using SFM and Blender for making lewd animations, not so much for game. the old nsfwdev reddit moved to discord but even that's not very active.
Look at the stickied threads in this forum.