Discord Server for artists and developers. (and Daz stuff)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
If you've been bitten by the developing bug or are an aspiring artist, the Developers Hub might be a good place for new or seasoned developers and artists.
The Developers Hub is a discord server with the main purpose being centered around helping developers and artists to share and get feedback on their projects/art.
We have members with an extensive knowledge of coding, art programs, and game development tools willing to share their experience.

Rules of the Discord: (Read these before you join please)

Everyone should always treat each other with dignity and respect. Intolerance of any kind will NOT be allowed.
02. You can ask for help, ask ONCE. If no one comes to assist you, mention staff .
03. NO unsolicited Private Messages to any members.
04. Don't spam ANY channels with relentless meaningless posts.... Well, go nuts in #shit_posts-and-bots posts if you want.
05. Content and Art channels are not meant for chatting.
06. Bot commands should only be used in Bot channels.
07. DO NOT IGNORE, nor disrespect or block STAFF! If a member has a problem with staff, you can either use Admin or PM KiNNey .
08. NO content containing minors in any sexual context (including nudity of any kind) is allowed to be posted in any of our channels!!! This includes Loli and Shota content!
09. NO Bestiality and NO graphical depiction of violent rape!
10. Please keep discussions about politics to a bare minimum. If a Staff member tells you that it's too political, then it IS.

In addition to our rules, please read the Discord TOS and follow them as well!

Upon entry you'll be given the Junior Member role, please say hi and introduce yourself, we're very friendly! New and inactive accounts may get periodically pruned to avoid bots. If you're a part of the community and are active in conversation, you'll be promoted to either Artist/Hobbyist or Developers/Modders depending on which suits you.

Invites will be sent, only upon pm'ing a request to DevHub17 saying why you want to join. Also mention if you're a developer or artist, if that's the case please attach some kind of proof of your work.

If you want to join, please follow the link below:

Last edited:

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
I would like to join in - not very seasoned as of yet, but learning - probably would be on the receiving end for a bit, though...

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Skmechadrone

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I’d like to join this as well, i could use more knowledge and give what i can as well

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Heyho!
Just saw this, is it still possible to join?