Discord

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hi guys been trying to link to the discord server and it not a happening thing have associated F95 account and discord account but its not happening.Followed disassociate and the re associated accounts advice .Maybe i'm being a complete muppet but help would be appreciated.thanks in advance.won't be able to look into any advice this evening as very early start tomorrow but will be back online tomorrow evening.again many thanks in advance

Reactions: Blaskho

Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Nightcrawler,

I don't think you're a 'muppet', because as a genuine noob, I would've recognized you.
I had the same issue a while back. Unlink & relink the account fixed it for me. There're other ways though.
Unlink account and carefully try to match nick and password from forum with the one on Discord, seperately, then relink.
If still no luck, unlink account, try to change passwords on both, and relink.
If that doesn't solve the issue, contact a staffer. They'll propbably refer you to the designated threads with a similar issue, which you've undoubtedly already examined, stressing "Unlink & relink".
My binary knowledge is insignificant, but I honestly believe the essence of this forum is to help one another to a limitless extent, hence someone will oblige.

Best of luck, fellow zoner.

Reactions: Nightcrawler

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you have any trouble contact any staff that's online on discord and let them know this. If your problem was solved with the solution above let me know.

Thanks.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
i'm in as to the point i can see everything it still won't allow me to post.Thinking this may be a discord problem from looking at posts around the web seems quite a few people having having difficulty.Will investigate more tomorrow

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Ok think i have worked it out.apparently i was supposed to recieve a verification email to validate the discord account this has never arrived.So will be getting onto discord support later tomorrow to sort it out.Thanks again for your replies

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
@TCMS. Ok Have validated email Now when i go to join i get the F95 bot. Access username and Avatar Check / Access Email check /Then i get some weird record a new mix tape meesage and a cross, Probably me being dumb but if you could enlighten me help appreciated