SayGe

Jun 3, 2017
there's a dark spot on the bathroom door... click on it
and don't forget to put the flower pot back on the table
I also couldn't figure out what else to do at the beginning but then I figured it out
THANKS! what a weird spot to put. on purpose to prolong the game or just stupid. trying to forced prolong the player to play is not a good way to present a game.

• Angry
Reactions: Dammit and Joeburqa

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Bloody hell! I'm so exciting to see games that look like a high quality version of Milftoon drama just to feel let down after download and playing them, specially the If you do game: What the hell is that game? Every girls didn't even talk to me after clicking them, and why does it look like some kind of farming game?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have like 12 guys now yet still couldn't force them to mining gold or silver, what am I even doing or need to do to advance the story?
Edit: Turn out I need to have more than 50 people to trigger the scene where the king will giving his permission to mining them

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
the grind is real
Yup! The game I'm playing If you do was truly a boring grind fest where you spending hours to waiting for your resources and manpower to rise with only a very few H scenes in between, and each leveled up the task was harder and harder...This really not a good game for a quick fap
Even the Factotum was very weird too, even with the guide above it would still make me having trouble like with step 10 talk to Ancika on floor 4. I'm trying to go around but couldn't meet her at all

zalimxx

Jul 10, 2019
Yup! The game I'm playing If you do was truly a boring grind fest where you spending hours to waiting for your resources and manpower to rise with only a very few H scenes in between, and each leveled up the task was harder and harder...This really not a good game for a quick fap
Even the Factotum was very weird too, even with the guide above it would still make me having trouble like with step 10 talk to Ancika on floor 4. I'm trying to go around but couldn't meet her at all
me too !!!

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
cleaned all and the flower pot and the big guy didnt come and still in free roam. again I CLEANED all and even talked to marika 5 times and nothing happens.
go to old lady's room and then click on the clean flower pot

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
1.To all nice commenters: I am only an Artist by Milftoon Drama. I give content 3 months forward usually if they send scripts and i can make only a content they ask for. They have a developer team and I am not a part of it. They have programmers, script writers and so on. Making updates delayed is not my stuff. I can not ask anyone to update faster. I am just the artist.

Also if I want to get my own Patreon, will you not support me just because of the bad politics of another firm I work with? This is just...nice.I really do not have anything to do with preparing an update. I won't stop making games even if i need to make the total free!

2. I opened a patreon on 2020.october 12. What did I update?

October 17: Gasmine mini game update

October 31: Halloween storybook update + Gamsine minigame Halloween expansion!

November 8: If you do 3 released

November 22: The secret of the house game update

December 22. Factotum milf expansion updated.

+ Artbooks released.

I update every month this 2... I think we can tell 2 months..
Do you know how much budget I have to make this FEW H scenes? 20 usd. Last month i earned 20 usd when i payed 400 usd taxes. I think from 20 usd I made a lot in the game.I will continue to make more and more content in my games...because i love to do them and if i have an idea, I will draw it without seeing this 20 usd limit..XD
The other part of my earning was for commissions I draw for every person directly.

3.To the persons do not like If you do: If you do is a strategy game and has sex scenes in it, But it is still a strategy game. If you do not like strategy games, do not download this game because you will be disappointed.

4. Factotum: Clean all 5 dirty points and take out trash, put the vase on the table. If you do not read dialogs you do not know what to do, so please read dialogs carefully!

:)

5. You can see the floors by clicking on the lift on the corridor. Go to floor 4 , where there is a window and click on the door left. Ancika lives there BUt you should click and read everything. This is the way you can play click and point games! XD

6. I released the games total free myself because i wanted to give them to you. I search for supporters who really like my work. I released Factotum expansion so I was happy I can give you this for Christmas.. these nice comments are just... well sad but still i hope a lot of people play my game and will have fun. Only a single nice comment makes me 1000000X motivated! This 1 guy likes my work! This is just the best feeling! I cannot wait to continue my games!

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
1.To all nice commenters: I am only an Artist by Milftoon Drama. I give content 3 months forward usually if they send scripts and i can make only a content they ask for. They have a developer team and I am not a part of it. They have programmers, script writers and so on. Making updates delayed is not my stuff. I can not ask anyone to update faster. I am just the artist.

Also if I want to get my own Patreon, will you not support me just because of the bad politics of another firm I work with? This is just...nice.I really do not have anything to do with preparing an update. I won't stop making games even if i need to make the total free!

2. I opened a patreon on 2020.october 12. What did I update?

October 17: Gasmine mini game update

October 31: Halloween storybook update + Gamsine minigame Halloween expansion!

November 8: If you do 3 released

November 22: The secret of the house game update

December 22. Factotum milf expansion updated.

+ Artbooks released.

I update every month this 2... I think we can tell 2 months..
Do you know how much budget I have to make this FEW H scenes? 20 usd. Last month i earned 20 usd when i payed 400 usd taxes. I think from 20 usd I made a lot in the game.I will continue to make more and more content in my games...because i love to do them and if i have an idea, I will draw it without seeing this 20 usd limit..XD
The other part of my earning was for commissions I draw for every person directly.

3.To the persons do not like If you do: If you do is a strategy game and has sex scenes in it, But it is still a strategy game. If you do not like strategy games, do not download this game because you will be disappointed.

4. Factotum: Clean all 5 dirty points and take out trash, put the vase on the table. If you do not read dialogs you do not know what to do, so please read dialogs carefully!

:)

5. You can see the floors by clicking on the lift on the corridor. Go to floor 4 , where there is a window and click on the door left. Ancika lives there BUt you should click and read everything. This is the way you can play click and point games! XD

6. I released the games total free myself because i wanted to give them to you. I search for supporters who really like my work. I released Factotum expansion so I was happy I can give you this for Christmas.. these nice comments are just... well sad but still i hope a lot of people play my game and will have fun. Only a single nice comment makes me 1000000X motivated! This 1 guy likes my work! This is just the best feeling! I cannot wait to continue my games!
From one rookie dev to another... keep up the great work. I love your art, and hope you’ll continue to make the kinds of games you’d like to play.

Merry Christmas and Godspeed.

Reactions: patatipatata

hansoo

Sep 9, 2019
Stuck in factotum I cleaned all and put the flower pot on the table and still nothing happens, cannot procede.

Scorpion69

Jun 28, 2018
Enter the bathroom and you will see some..dirty stuff.
I didn't see anything
Same. After clicking on the door and Andrew's words, the next shot as the main character pressed against the door in fright. I went through several times, but did not see any scene in the bathroom.

Scorpion69

Jun 28, 2018
Question about "If you do": I have 130 settlers and, from recent events, I had sex with Odet - is this the end of the current version or is there more content?

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Sc4r1etz
Ask for a bedsheet on the corridor when debra is on the right side of corridor.
Scorpion69
Let Andrew tell his dialog, You CLICKED and so you skipped the scene:)
Scorpion69
I guess it is all, you can build the field and the bridge as well but that is only strategy part.
Scorpion69
Did you take up Micro wave? Books and vase? Did you clean all dirt and the dirt on the door?
Never had any problem to make that mission but i will test it. Let me know if you did not do something from the things I asked!

TIFUman
Thank you for your nice wordsXD

• Haha
Reactions: TIFUman

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Inusen
Can you add a switch for automatic clipboard in the preferences, then you could play with "Translation Aggregator" It in different languages, because I'm not so good in English.

2.50 star(s) 36 Votes