lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand, each games are 2 seconds long with 5 images, nearly no sex scenes.
What is happening ?

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
I LOVE THIS GAME......................................................................................................................

hansoo

Sep 9, 2019
Sc4r1etz
Ask for a bedsheet on the corridor when debra is on the right side of corridor.
Scorpion69
Let Andrew tell his dialog, You CLICKED and so you skipped the scene:)
Scorpion69
I guess it is all, you can build the field and the bridge as well but that is only strategy part.
Scorpion69
Did you take up Micro wave? Books and vase? Did you clean all dirt and the dirt on the door?
Never had any problem to make that mission but i will test it. Let me know if you did not do something from the things I asked!

TIFUman
Thank you for your nice wordsXD
I did not clean the dirt on the door. now it works.

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
I can't open the other door on the fourth floor, I get the following message, "anita and alva live here, I do not want to visit them now"

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I can't open the other door on the fourth floor, I get the following message, "anita and alva live here, I do not want to visit them now"
during cleaning you got a flower pot , you need to clean it and then go to old lady's room click on the pot and then you can see you place the pot on the table and that big guy bring the flower and put it in in the pot ,then after this you can visit 4th floor girl

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Jack95K, publicación: 4797488, miembro: 2066752"]
durante la limpieza, tienes una maceta, tienes que limpiarla y luego ir a la habitación de la anciana, haz clic en la maceta y luego puedes ver que colocas la maceta en la mesa y ese tipo grande trae la flor y la pone en la maceta. , luego de esto puedes visitar la chica del 4to piso
[/CITAR]
Thanks you

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "Jack95K, publicación: 4797488, miembro: 2066752"]
durante la limpieza, tienes una maceta, tienes que limpiarla y luego ir a la habitación de la anciana, haz clic en la maceta y luego puedes ver que colocas la maceta en la mesa y ese tipo grande trae la flor y la pone en la maceta. , luego de esto puedes visitar la chica del 4to piso
[/CITAR]
Thanks you
Welcome :):)

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
in If you do, there is any more content after build lv2 garden and the bridge ? (does Fauna only have 3 H-option ?)

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
This is interesting, i am happy you opened a forum here!
Hello, I am the artist from milftoon Drama and i made a patreon to reach my goal, to open an animation studio.
I started with total free parts of the games: Factotum 1 and If you do 1 and 2!
But i need to earn money and eat so i can not make such big projects free forever.
The games will be total free, i release all games in a few months
. But i need to give something special for the people WHo support me with money. I hope you understand this.

(I would like to ask you to show me an artist, programmer who offers total free contents after each other for no reward, maybe he was born rich, that is lucky for him, but unfortunately i even starved because i needed to buy books to learn instead of eating...:( )
In fact, I know how you feel, and this raises anger because your efforts are going unheeded by piracy.

So the hardest thing possible is fighting piracy. Even huge companies like Microsoft have not been able to fight piracy .

So all we wish for you is an increase in your support, and believe me, it will increase. Look at the summertime saga , 70 thousand dollars a month. However, the game has only been pirated.

I suggest you go live on the Picarto site Like a summertime saga painter One of the reasons for increasing money .

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
In fact, I know how you feel, and this raises anger because your efforts are going unheeded by piracy.

So the hardest thing possible is fighting piracy. Even huge companies like Microsoft have not been able to fight piracy .

So all we wish for you is an increase in your support, and believe me, it will increase. Look at the summertime saga , 70 thousand dollars a month. However, the game has only been pirated.

I suggest you go live on the Picarto site Like a summertime saga painter One of the reasons for increasing money .
Hello,
Thank you for your nice words and idea, but i have such slow internet i am happy i can update 60 Mb in 6 hours:(

aceamuro
There will be of course:) Also Rose likes the sex and climaxes at the end.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Hello,
Thank you for your nice words and idea, but i have such slow internet i am happy i can update 60 Mb in 6 hours:(

aceamuro
I have a slight suggestion since your internet is slow and you cannot stream.

Instead of drawing long hours, why not record them in a video via a mobile camera or any device, how were they drawn and placed on the Patreon platform or anywhere important to each minute of your time, invest in bringing in money.

After the update was released of course in order not to spoil the update .

If I were you, I would be a millionaire, believe me. :ROFLMAO:

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I have a slight suggestion since your internet is slow and you cannot stream.

Instead of drawing long hours, why not record them in a video via a mobile camera or any device, how were they drawn and placed on the Patreon platform or anywhere important to each minute of your time, invest in bringing in money.

After the update was released of course in order not to spoil the update .

If I were you, I would be a millionaire, believe me. :ROFLMAO:
I write my book of drawing and will teach drawing when time comes and i can open my own studio. Now i need to concentrate on games and make my work:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sniper010

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
Hello,

aceamuro
Quite the tease with the red haired one in factotum

mogetsu

Dec 23, 2019
can someone tell wich of these games have anal scenes? thats like my main fetish and i dont want to play the entire game just to find out that the anal tag was for a different game

Reactions: stever
2.50 star(s) 36 Votes