Others - Completed - Disgraced Swordswoman Battle [Final] [Sharuru Hunter]

1. 3.00 star(s)

xa0

Typical hentai side scroller.

As usual we have skimpy dressed heroine fighting hard in order to not end naked and fucked hard.

And that's basically all about it. Sex scenes and animations looks nice but they're censored.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

TiffanyFox25

The Good:
    - Easy game (took me around 30 minutes or less to complete)
    - Combat easy and CG is automatically unlocked after beating the game
    - Characters are cute and story-line is actually okay
    - The art, animation, and images, in short, I liked them.

The Bad:
    - Easy game (took me ... ). This is a downfall because I was wanted to play more and felt unsatisfied at the end.
    - Clunky controls: the character was difficult to control and there was a lag between action buttons
    - Can cheese enemies or bosses for easy wins . (also how I can beat the game so quickly)
    - A railroad of a story line and its a very short rail system :(
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Taku46

Wow this was mediocre.
    You can cheese this game in minutes by abusing verticality and clipping your attacks through barriers/terrain. I wouldn't mind this braindead gameplay but the H scenes are really lackluster.
    The art is nice enough but both the motions and scene variety aren't really there. For example all the different colored tentacles share the same H pose. The only plus I can give is that this is one of those games with a upgrade system that lets you become hilariously overpowered when replaying stages.