Collection Pinup Dishwasher1910 Collection [2023-05-23] [Dishwasher1910]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Dishwasher1910 _ThreadBanner_01.jpg

Overview:
Diswasher1910's Patreon art. Consist's of fanart from a lot of series (RWBY, Azur Lane, etc) and nsfw female solo's and yuri.​

Updated: 2023-05-23
Developer/Publisher: Dishwasher1910 - - - -
Resolution: ~3000x4000
Pages: 1,141+ Images and 363+ PSD files
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Thread Notes:

New Update Packages (Not in links below)
NSFW Works - JPG-PNG
NSFW Works - PSD
SFW Works - JPG-PNG
SFW Works - PSD

missneo3.png rsz_pyrrha3.png rsz_yamatos2.png rsz_artoria2.png horns-BGS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Went through all of it and saw some exact duplicates picture-wise on different archives(In SFW and NSFW archives only I mean). I should of probably sorted it out and showed but too late for that now. I can go back through and sort them out if they weren't meant to be there if needed LuckerWolf and send it after if needed. Don't know if it's suppose to be like that but thought i'd point it out

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Went through all of it and saw some exact duplicates picture-wise on different archives(In SFW and NSFW archives only I mean). I should of probably sorted it out and showed but too late for that now. I can go back through and sort them out if they weren't meant to be there if needed LuckerWolf and send it after if needed. Don't know if it's suppose to be like but thought i'd point it out
If you can tell me the folder names that have duplicates that be appreciated. I am aware in 2019_SFW_JPG-PNG the folders "family" and "adam-grimmverse" are duplicates but that's just because the artist himself duplicated them on Patreon and I didnt realize.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
"grimm-ruby.png" with one in 2018 SFW in Corrupted folder and the other in GRIMM folder

"grimm-weiss.png" with one in 2018 SFW in Corrupted folder and the other in GRIMM folder

"RW3Y2.png" with one in 2018 SFW in RWBY 3.0 and the other in 2019 SFW in RWBY 3.0 Banner update folder

"jnpr3.0.png" with one in 2018 SFW in Pyrrha Nikos - RWBY 3.0 folder and the other in 2019 SFW in RWBY 3.0 Banner update folder

"RWBY-JNIPR.png" with one in 2018 SFW in RWBY 3.0 line up 2 folder and the other in 2019 SFW RWBY 3.0 Banner update folder

That's all that I found that were exact copies in different places

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LuckerWolf

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to list it out for me. I've checked and the artist himself duplicated them on Patreon. The PSD files for the respective posts differ however. I'll add a disclaimer to OP so people can easily get rid of the dups if they wish.

Reactions: T2D
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote