Seeking Disney Trainer - any such thing?

Hardwares

Jun 8, 2017
I've played all the Akabur-games, and absolutely love them. Have also tried several similar games.

Wondering if there is such a thing as a Disney Trainer with good artwork, which would include several Disney-sweethearts at once.
If not - could someone please make one? It would be a garanteed success!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Plenty of games on this site market and advertise themselves as "Disney Trainers" but none of them truly are. They either make heavy use of OC's or they have no content because they're never finished.

Outside of Akabur's Princess Trainer, there are few if any good disney related games.

Reactions: BabyKoal6696

Hardwares

Jun 8, 2017
- Played Bad Manners, yes. Very grindy, but finally starting to become interesting (=nudity).

- Library Story I've tried several times, but next to no content last I played it. I COULD be very good, but it's developing with the speed of old, limpy snails...

- The Dark Lords trip I've also tried, but can't say I liked it. The art is decent, but I don't like games where you run around in a 2D world and see if you meet something. The fixed locations like Bad Manners and Akabur-games are prefered.

Star Channel 34 is ofcourse also a game I've played, and like BM, starting to pick up :love:.

Wife Trainer was my first trainer game, and I must say it's still very good. New verson now that is not RAGS. Good, but man, why isnt' there a Disney Princesses-trainer!??!?!:devilish::devilish:

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Several of Brothel King's girl packs include Disney princesses such as Ariel, Jasmine, Belle, and Rapunzel. There may be others too but those are who I can think of right now.

Brothel King involves buying girls from a slave market and training them to be prostitutes working in a brothel.

A similar game to Brothel King is Whoremaster. I remember that Snow White has a girl pack in that game and there may be other Disney princesses too.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is just some fanart that I did a while back, not a princess trainer game, but some Elsa and Anna fun could be interesting...

Elsa and Anna are hot! I should do a followup piece to this at some point...

Hardwares

Jun 8, 2017
Several of Brothel King's girl packs include Disney princesses such as Ariel, Jasmine, Belle, and Rapunzel. There may be others too but those are who I can think of right now.

Brothel King involves buying girls from a slave market and training them to be prostitutes working in a brothel.

A similar game to Brothel King is Whoremaster. I remember that Snow White has a girl pack in that game and there may be other Disney princesses too.

Thank you for the tips, really! However, I can't stand that japanese art-style. I cant find it sexy what so ever. No matter how good the games may be, and even if they are exactly what I'm looking for otherwise, it just doesn't work for me.

Blacktears10101

Feb 27, 2022
Slavemaker3 had a lot of Disney action, atleast the Version i had did.
but like i said in another post "Slavemaker" is Personal between you and the Girl. and not YOUR Buisnes.
im posting this becuase i remember a guy talking about the game saying "it was really cool being able to play with the Charicters we Grew up with, only in a much Naughtier Way ;)