VN - Ren'Py - Disparity [v0.1] [LoneSight]

1. 5.00 star(s)

gtpman

Looks promising. It is too early in the development, but I think it can be a great game. Good looking girls and very interesting story. I am looking forward for its development and I'll update my 'review' as the updates come.

Current game version: 0.1
  2. 4.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

VERSION: 0.1
    SUMMARY: Solid start, with interesting story, nice looking models and a lot of potential.

PROS:
    1. Models and renders are pretty good.
    2. Animations are not bad (what is seen so far), head movement of BJ scene in wastelands needs some work though.
    3. Writing is good, structured well and dialogue is pretty decent also.
    4. Pacing seems good also, though as per my Con section, I prefer a more realistic introduction for the MC with others.
    CONS:
    1. Bit short for a start, not enough content to really get into it and make a decent evaluation.
    2. Some background or more into the world would be nice, why is there a disparity, what happened to the world etc. This could provide more context and immersion, right now the player is just dropped into a scenario, which does work but is not something I would prefer.
    3. Start does seem a little rushed, the MC is taken on and accepted quickly, too quickly actually. This however could be negated with the whole past memory wipe, however I would flesh this out a bit and bring that explanation in a bit more, it would make the plot so far more cohesive and why people are so easy to trust the MC.
    4. Effects of choices are not clear yet, this IMO is due to the developer not having enough tags e.g. cumming inside girl, can she get pregnant or not? More tags about game kinks would be useful and provide players with info to make better in game choices.
    TLDR: Very good start, not much content though, but looks promising.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cryptoninja

One episode and I think I'm hooked. Great graphics. Like the characters so far. The story caught my interest with the effort to maintain order. Seems like a good start to the game and I hope it does well. I recommend it. Definitely worth your time.