Others DispelSuccubus2 ~色めく雪の街~DispelSuccubus2 ~色めく雪の街~ [RJ01193954]

Alienhominda

May 11, 2018

I imagine the reason why this series, as well as the first, never get posted is that the formatting of the games are likely impossible to translate without using an external software, but since I didn't see any posts on the series, I figured I would at least put it out there to see what the thoughts from the community were.

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
+1 the game is protection from decryption. i'm not sure its translatable without the consent of the dev.

Last edited:

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
wait...i think i may have got it to work with mtool just now, he updated it again in the last 24 hrs.

Last edited:

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
ok its translatable on the latest mtool update today. use the latest updated version of mtool, and then when you double click "startwithtool.bat" i recommend setting the font shinker numerically to something between 0 or 10.

Alienhominda

May 11, 2018
ok its translatable on the latest mtool update today. use the latest updated version of mtool, and then when you double click "startwithtool.bat" i recommend setting the font shinker numerically to something between 0 or 10.
Worked perfectly, good call out

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Sinflower released a new UberWolf version that can decrypt the new Wolf RPG Pro games.
The problem is, the new decrypted file format doesn't work in Translator++ or WolfTL (Sinflower's new translator).

If any of you could get a copy of the latest Wolf RPG Pro Editor from somewhere and post it here, it might be possible to do by hand.

Otherwise, we'd have to wait for an updated translation tool.

As a temporary measure for now I'd just use and start up a translator using Wolf's new clipboard features.
When you run the game, it will generate a game.ini file in the same folder as the exe.
Change the values to this:
Code:
MainText_to_ClipBoard=1
SelectedText_to_ClipBoard_F2=1
It only lets you translate some of the text, but it's enough to work with.