4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
0.png

Overview:
Displaced is an adult, mildly comedic fantasy themed management and TRPG game with crafting. You play as Arron, an exiled prince who becomes a leader of a small village in a distant lands. Fight monsters, complete quests and gather resources to produce strong and unique gear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-09
Release Date: 2019-04-04
Developer: Maverik -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win32: - - -
Win64: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 16, 2016
Concept, art, character design, and writing is pretty much solid. Noticed a few grammar errors, and the MC is a bit of a twat, but otherwise no real complaints. No content yet, but that is to be expected at this stage.

Overall, this looks like one to watch.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Wow, good art, gameplay, and dialogue. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Graphics reminds me of Dragon Date the kickstarter VN

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
Well, I'm optimistic about this. Hopefully the dev has learned from their other game and they'll manage to make combat somewhat less of a bore this time around.

Edit: And the combat is sooo much better than it was in Strive for Power.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
dragon blacksmith girl getting me all excited.... more of her please, without a smiths apron!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Writing is funny, very enjoyable. Combat seems to be less tedious than in Strive. Some of the Traits need to be explained. Such as what does +10 Speed do for you? Does it increase the number of attacks you get relative to your foes and/or increase your initiative so you strike first? A beginner's guide would help.

For those that haven't started playing this yet, be aware that Goblin and Elven workers do not harvest the same stuff. Goblins harvest regular wood and goblin metal, while elves harvest elven wood and elven metal. They have different uses in the game, so you'll need both types of workers. Another thing that's useful to know, which is not explained in the game is how to get more food. You need food to replenish the energy of workers, since they do not recover energy on their own. You have to feed them to restore them. One of the drops in the forest, typically from the rats, is something called a "Morsel" (looks like a leg of meat or a drumstick). A Morsel can be used in combat to recover 50 health. But it can also be traded in at your house for 50 food (the raw steak icon). Another useful tidbit of info is that the bones that drop are used to craft the handles on weapons, so don't go crazy selling all of them off. OTOH, bones are a common drop from the rats, so they're easy to replenish.

A comment for @maverik (if he reads this forum): when creating a Windows app that allows you to resize the screen to whatever dimensions you wish the app should automatically save the current settings and then restore the exact same window size and desktop position when the app is relaunched. This has been a standard for Windows programming for over 30 years, and isn't hard to code (well, TBH, it's easy if you're coding in a Visual Studio language such as C++ ... not sure what this game was developed with).

camberhorse

Feb 17, 2018
Would you say that stems from the whole prince background shaping his attitude? Just curious.
I wouldn't, no. That could be a part of it, of course, but he seems to be the _only_ person to act like he does, even compared to his peers / superiors. It's really more like the standard anime-thing of the protagonist being a complete moron, oblivious to everything around them, pathologically unable to understand seriousness, overreacting to the tiniest things, and just being generally unlikable without any redeeming qualities.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I think in v 2.0 ill test it out it should have enough content by then for me considering the update's so far. ofc i could be wrong at it take less but well see. :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I think in v 2.0 ill test it out it should have enough content by then for me considering the update's so far. ofc i could be wrong at it take less but well see. :)
This is called a "demo", but there is plenty of content to be played. It's worth the time to download and try out.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
So he wnent for another VN? Shame, as if there was no full voiced VN released every month. This looke like one of WinterWolf games, where at least winter wolf game have novelty of choosing player gender.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote