gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Oops, thanks. I assumed the online version would have been patched.
Unfortunately I do not update the online version, I have to ask gamcore themselves to upload and they tend to take a few days to update it, when I uploaded the online version it was the one with that bug :/

Reactions: surfpup

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
that would be the red bra ive mentioned this broken link a couple times as for your other iss i'm not sure whats going on
I've tried to search for that broken link but it always works for me I dont know why, I'll look into it again

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I've tried to search for that broken link but it always works for me I dont know why, I'll look into it again
maybe the game just hatin on us (i had that issue for quite a while) dont really matter to me i just dont wear that one

SomeIndolence

Jul 29, 2020
I think scope will be unmanageable if you have both a dominant path and a submissive path, I'd either go with degrees of either instead of both, just to be able to handle the content in a sane way. That or become a big team project.

Of course, you can't satisfy everyone but…

Reactions: gaaby

yxfcydfdsafdsa

Jun 20, 2017
Dope game, really enjoy somebody finally using charlotte Sartre in a way where she aint just a background Character.
i would however reconsider adding a dominant option or do it as an "DLC" once you are done.

Doing two separate paths is going to take A LOT of work, and i could see you getting burnout from it.
Also, this one is more of a personal "ick" but i'd love to see more variety in the "partners"

Almost if not every person you get cucked by is just a stereotypical black dude to the point where it borders on racism, at least imo.
I'd try and switch things up a little, cause for me it kinda put a damper on my hornyness.
i get that a lot of sissy/Fication content is catered towards raceplay, but i figured i'd just voice my opinion lmfao

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Dope game, really enjoy somebody finally using charlotte Sartre in a way where she aint just a background Character.
i would however reconsider adding a dominant option or do it as an "DLC" once you are done.

Doing two separate paths is going to take A LOT of work, and i could see you getting burnout from it.
Also, this one is more of a personal "ick" but i'd love to see more variety in the "partners"

Almost if not every person you get cucked by is just a stereotypical black dude to the point where it borders on racism, at least imo.
I'd try and switch things up a little, cause for me it kinda put a damper on my hornyness.
i get that a lot of sissy/Fication content is catered towards raceplay, but i figured i'd just voice my opinion lmfao
Hey! Thanks for your opinion and glad you are enjoying the game.

I understand completely where you come from when it comes to getting cucked being almost always by a black man. I guess you could say my personal taste is getting in the way of the development itself and that's my bad, I'll take what you said into consideration, thank you :)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

I understand completely where you come from when it comes to getting cucked being almost always by a black man. I guess you could say my personal taste is getting in the way of the development itself and that's my bad, I'll take what you said into consideration, thank you :)
Just my two cents there is just as much BWC out there

blackjacuar

Nov 29, 2018
Really cool game Gabby, I'll be looking forward to all the updates.

Understand that you're basically making 2 games in one.
Please treat it as such and only work on one side of the story at a time.
Otherwise, you will burn out. And selflessly of me, I want to see the game finished :p.

I find that a lot of the sandboxes in here need to have a good visual of the gated goals.
Basically a way to see how far along I am with the current story and how much more there is.
In the sissy route, you have a good hint system at the start.
However, after a little while (and also in the dom route) it becomes guesswork where the next gate will be.
I usually want to see all that's available, and currently I have no clue if I've seen everything or need to be somewhere specific at a specific time.

Reactions: ibizadalton

yxfcydfdsafdsa

Jun 20, 2017

Na you're more than good, its your game, should be first and foremost how you envision it!
Just my personal opinion and all that <3!

• Red Heart
Reactions: gaaby

Lampshade15

Dec 19, 2017
Can you give a walkthrough for the m/m dom path with the dad? I don't know if it's bugged but I have only seen 2 events.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
is there a way to play without the sissification, but with the cuck path?
Hmm unfortunately I dont think it is possible since you need the sissification to proceed in the story.. it's the main part of the sub path, sorry :(

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hmm unfortunately I dont think it is possible since you need the sissification to proceed in the story.. it's the main part of the sub path, sorry :(
ive tried to do a cuck run it works till you get put in chastity

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes