grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Disruption-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JohnXPlay

Jun 17, 2023
No good content for so long, this game going dead, spiraling around the same thing, no progress, no new content, nothing interesting, Here some tips -
- New Girlfriend BBC Cuck content
- New Significant transformation content
- New mom BBC content
- New Park Progress
- new School BFF content

Not a fan of Father and Sister content, untill this update, hope you bring something new to make these characters interesting

Reactions: gaaby

Ghost963T3

Jul 11, 2023
I don't want to sound like a whiny, but I've honestly been waiting for something new on the DOM route for 5 updates, but nothing good, I think I'll wait a couple of months until there's something new.

Reactions: Erar and gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
No good content for so long, this game going dead, spiraling around the same thing, no progress, no new content, nothing interesting, Here some tips -
- New Girlfriend BBC Cuck content
- New Significant transformation content
- New mom BBC content
- New Park Progress
- new School BFF content

Not a fan of Father and Sister content, untill this update, hope you bring something new to make these characters interesting
One of those was added in v0.23 and two of those I'm planning on working on in v0.24, saddens me that you feel that way about the game but I appreciate the fact you went out of your way to suggest new things, thank you :)

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I don't want to sound like a whiny, but I've honestly been waiting for something new on the DOM route for 5 updates, but nothing good, I think I'll wait a couple of months until there's something new.
Next dom updates will bring a new mechanic to the game where you'll train the characters you've corrupted completely, once you train them you'll be able to use them to get money etc, I understand your feeling and I hope to see you a couple months from now on :)

Reactions: Ghost963T3

Aestet

Apr 17, 2022
How many homosexual points do i need to turn bisexual / homosexual?
Also where is the dad after the shower?

Ghost963T3

Jul 11, 2023
Hello, again, I'm just here to suggest something and that is if you can add quest help, that is, for example, if you want to dominate your best friend, well he needs 20 homo points and 40 dom points. It is an example and a suggestion. A cordial greeting.
PbnMS4aJ_400x400.jpg

ps: sorry for my English, I'm using the translator to communicate with you

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Reactions: Nycnegro

MW5649

Oct 14, 2022
I was wondering why I hadn't gotten any content with her. It might be a good idea to change that so people that don't want M/M content but do want trans content can still follow her path

JohnXPlay

Jun 17, 2023
One of those was added in v0.23 and two of those I'm planning on working on in v0.24, saddens me that you feel that way about the game but I appreciate the fact you went out of your way to suggest new things, thank you :)
is there a gallery option? i totally forgot, if not Please add a "Gallery" option, to view past scenes (possibly with dialogues plz), and a cheat option to see other route scenes , what is the point of a xxx game if we can't fap peacefully? and Thank you.

Reactions: life line

life line

Feb 20, 2022
is there a gallery option? i totally forgot, if not Please add a "Gallery" option, to view past scenes (possibly with dialogues plz), and a cheat option to see other route scenes , what is the point of a xxx game if we can't fap peacefully? and Thank you.
i have the same problem , i don't know wt to do next and i don't know if i reach the end of update .

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
What's the point of a gallery option if we have an open world?
Logically, there should be content, I mean repetitive, not plot content.

If it doesn't exist, what's the point of the open world and its locations?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
i have the same problem , i don't know wt to do next and i don't know if i reach the end of update .
It seems that the developer said that there is a trigger that will notify you when you have reached the end of the update.

Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
It seems that the developer said that there is a trigger that will notify you when you have reached the end of the update.
Yes there is. Since it's my first game the method might not be perfect and sometimes it bugs between updates but I try my best for it to be working well

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes