Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I thought this game was interesting because there are so few games with a male MC dom with sissies or traps and such but looking at the last updates I don't see anything with that path since I last played months ago. It is like 75% sub path stuff with multiple updates only on sub path and 0 updates only for dom path. Pretty disappointing as there are hundreds of sub or sissy MC games. I enjoy those sometimes but other games have already done it far better.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I thought this game was interesting because there are so few games with a male MC dom with sissies or traps and such but looking at the last updates I don't see anything with that path since I last played months ago. It is like 75% sub path stuff with multiple updates only on sub path and 0 updates only for dom path. Pretty disappointing as there are hundreds of sub or sissy MC games. I enjoy those sometimes but other games have already done it far better.
There is dom content being added almost every update, I do one update where its sub only but I always add new dom content. As for what you are asking of MC dom dominating sissies I just started a storyline where that will happen with the dad, you will be able to feminize him :)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
There is dom content being added almost every update, I do one update where its sub only but I always add new dom content. As for what you are asking of MC dom dominating sissies I just started a storyline where that will happen with the dad, you will be able to feminize him :)
Version 19 and 22 changelogs state they are only sub content. I last played in version 18 I think and was waiting for an update to the best friend dom storyline which never happened.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Version 19 and 22 changelogs state they are only sub content. I last played in version 18 I think and was waiting for an update to the best friend dom storyline which never happened.
There are always two version which are patreon only beware of that, v0.23 will be out today and v0.24 is already out for patreon members

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
There are always two version which are patreon only beware of that, v0.23 will be out today and v0.24 is already out for patreon members
o_O There is one version.

It's just that someone is too lazy to release a new version with a delay, so we sell the game for money.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Disruption-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jeremy16

Sep 23, 2019
hi can someone tell me what i should do from here. i can't find the event that should make me move forward.

Thanks in advance

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
hi can someone tell me what i should do from here. i can't find the event that should make me move forward.

Thanks in advance
I have not seen that message - but the game is fairly easy to navigate and get through events. Check the Tips box on the left side menu and look for links in the game that are underlined for 'something to do'. You should be able to find out what you are missing. :>)

FrayTomás

Mar 17, 2019
I think I messed something. The tip says " You should probably go to class.. your teacher wants to speak with you ", but after class I have the event of teacher dominated.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I think I messed something. The tip says " You should probably go to class.. your teacher wants to speak with you ", but after class I have the event of teacher dominated.
Did she ask you to go to the mall and buy a dress or something like that? Not sure what you may have missed.

FrayTomás

Mar 17, 2019
Did she ask you to go to the mall and buy a dress or something like that? Not sure what you may have missed.
I looking in the store and the only things that can buy are boy clothes, panties and bras, for the other I see this message " Why would I want a X (any girl clothes)?"

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
FrayTomás
I suggest you leave messages here and attach a save file.
For the developer to check it and fix it if you have a bug.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
FrayTomás
As I said, just leave your file and a description of the error, the developer in this regard reacts quickly to such things, for which he has great respect in this regard.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes