FrayTomás

Mar 17, 2019
Fixed it, if you try to do dom and sub paths at the same time it might bug, not sure what path you are trying but now you'll be able to continue the sub path
Thank you. I wasn´t trying any special. I started to take sub points (with the idea to start with dom in another run), but when the game said something like "you cannot gain more sub points doing that", I choose the other option for she what happened.

I was tempted to try a save editor for do experiments, but I didn´t wanted to mess more.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Thank you. I wasn´t trying any special. I started to take sub points (with the idea to start with dom in another run), but when the game said something like "you cannot gain more sub points doing that", I choose the other option for she what happened.

I was tempted to try a save editor for do experiments, but I didn´t wanted to mess more.
the game isnt really set up for a "switch" playthrough and ive tried several different ways

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
I just finished the majority of both paths, and I have a few questions and suggestions. First question how far is the feminization content planned to go? Will the main character (Or the father on the dom path) eventually become fully female or will it stay within realism, and they stay trans. Second the BNWO storyline seems to be eluding to potential pregnancy content in the future, is pregnancy planned? While I would be happy with it strictly in the BNWO story, or the mother, gf and sister as a dom, I would be ecstatic if the MC could be fully transformed and impregnated too(And by extension the dad on the Dom route). That might be a bit to outside the realm of realism for what your going for though so idk, just personal taste I guess.

Next the suggestions, The grind in this game is manageable but it's a real pain to find what you are missing once you near the end of the current content. The tips option needs some love, when a new scene is available and you haven't made the requirements for it, it is a nightmare stumbling around in the dark trying to find what you need to trigger the new scene. Maybe expand the tips to say what you need to unlock the next scene on any given path, or per character. Also note repeatable options for increasing stats still available to player. I know that exploring is a draw to games like this but the tips button is optional and there as some that can get easily frustrated when there are more options available and no clue how to find them (I for example got stuck on the dom route after buying HRT for the dad and getting a bj from mom in kitchen, and I don't even know if it's possible to go further with the teacher beyond spanking her.)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I just finished the majority of both paths, and I have a few questions and suggestions. First question how far is the feminization content planned to go? Will the main character (Or the father on the dom path) eventually become fully female or will it stay within realism, and they stay trans. Second the BNWO storyline seems to be eluding to potential pregnancy content in the future, is pregnancy planned? While I would be happy with it strictly in the BNWO story, or the mother, gf and sister as a dom, I would be ecstatic if the MC could be fully transformed and impregnated too(And by extension the dad on the Dom route). That might be a bit to outside the realm of realism for what your going for though so idk, just personal taste I guess.

Next the suggestions, The grind in this game is manageable but it's a real pain to find what you are missing once you near the end of the current content. The tips option needs some love, when a new scene is available and you haven't made the requirements for it, it is a nightmare stumbling around in the dark trying to find what you need to trigger the new scene. Maybe expand the tips to say what you need to unlock the next scene on any given path, or per character. Also note repeatable options for increasing stats still available to player. I know that exploring is a draw to games like this but the tips button is optional and there as some that can get easily frustrated when there are more options available and no clue how to find them (I for example got stuck on the dom route after buying HRT for the dad and getting a bj from mom in kitchen, and I don't even know if it's possible to go further with the teacher beyond spanking her.)
First and foremost thank you so much for your constructive feedback and ideas, I'm happy you went out of your way to give your opinion about it, the feminization will go further ahead and I plan to give the option to the player to stay a man or go fully feminized and become a woman, pregnancy for the main character could be interesting but probably will be optional, as for pregnancy in the rest of the characters.. It is very likely it will happen, specially in the BNWO path but outside of it too.

I do understand it's probably the biggest complaint I get about my game is definitely the tips and finding it hard to find new scenes.. since its my first game I've had a bit of difficulties in that regard but I'll do my best to try and make it easier, I plan on atleast adding a warning in every scene when it's the final scene of each storyline so players atleast know they've reached the end of content for that storyline/character, hopefully that will help.

Once again, thank you for your words truly! Hope you enjoyed and keep enjoying the game!

eroeroerror

Oct 12, 2017
Hi!

Love the game, but stuck and can't find what I'm supposed to do next. Feels like I have missed something that holds back the game from progressing. Would love some help or hints!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hi!

Love the game, but stuck and can't find what I'm supposed to do next. Feels like I have missed something that holds back the game from progressing. Would love some help or hints!
Not sure what happened but for some reason the first girlfriend event failed in changing some variables to you, hopefully it is fixed now, here's your savefile! I'll look into what happened, thank you!

Reactions: eroeroerror

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to continue the teacher questline on a dom playthrough? everytime I go to the class it repeats the event of spanking the teacher and I don't have any other options in either the school or home, the tips also aren't useful it only says that my next event should be available and I know there's more events since it says on the changelog what can I do?

jeffb0615

Jul 5, 2022
Does anyone know how to continue the teacher questline on a dom playthrough? everytime I go to the class it repeats the event of spanking the teacher and I don't have any other options in either the school or home, the tips also aren't useful it only says that my next event should be available and I know there's more events since it says on the changelog what can I do?
Have you done events with the school bully? You probably need to do the school bully questline as it coincides with the teacher., her questline happens in the school bathroom.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Where do I find the bully? I haven't met him on the dom playthrough and I have no events whith the trap best friend(thats how I met him on the sub playthrough) the bathroom also only has a repeatable event to pay for a blowjob

jeffb0615

Jul 5, 2022
Where do I find the bully? I haven't met him on the dom playthrough and I have no events whith the trap best friend(thats how I met him on the sub playthrough) the bathroom also only has a repeatable event to pay for a blowjob
It's the girl classmate. After you keep paying for it you should get an option either in the bathroom or the hallway to wait and see who comes out where it reveals her identity and you can later confront her about it.

deleonard

Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck it says I can do a new event but I don't know where to go or what to do, I've checked just about everywhere

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
here's my bugged save. Nothing seems to be happening after the rename is confirmed
You have three events missing. Two of them are at work, don't know if you've been going to work but you have two events there, the other somehow you missed an event in the oral training where the dad catches you oral training, I've reset your oral stat to 100 so you can see that event, just train with the mothers big dildo the second option and it will trigger.

Reactions: deathgrip

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
I've downloaded this game twice, gotten to the wardrobe screen both times, and then immediately quit the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already feel like wardrobe switching (and walking around locations) are the most tedious and boring parts of 99% of these games, so I have no desire to waste even more time hunting down the correct outfit piece every time I need to change.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes