Nov 28, 2023
First and foremost thank you so much for your constructive feedback and ideas, I'm happy you went out of your way to give your opinion about it, the feminization will go further ahead and I plan to give the option to the player to stay a man or go fully feminized and become a woman, pregnancy for the main character could be interesting but probably will be optional, as for pregnancy in the rest of the characters.. It is very likely it will happen, specially in the BNWO path but outside of it too.

I do understand it's probably the biggest complaint I get about my game is definitely the tips and finding it hard to find new scenes.. since its my first game I've had a bit of difficulties in that regard but I'll do my best to try and make it easier, I plan on atleast adding a warning in every scene when it's the final scene of each storyline so players atleast know they've reached the end of content for that storyline/character, hopefully that will help.

Once again, thank you for your words truly! Hope you enjoyed and keep enjoying the game!
A fully hot transwoman for the dad for dom path? And how goes dom path, you still having trouble adding to it as much as sub?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
A fully hot transwoman for the dad for dom path? And how goes dom path, you still having trouble adding to it as much as sub?
Yes that is where the game is going to be headed when it comes to the dad character, you will be able to feminize him or keep him masculine but submissive to you

Well I will always prefer the sub path since it's my personal preference when it comes my personal life, however now that the dom path has picked up the pace a bit it has become easier to have ideas to develop :)

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234
Oct 11, 2023
Did I hit version end already?
0.23 by the way

Task is buying for sister after getting filmed by her (using her panties for 2nd time ever)

All actions already capped out.
No stat increase possible.
Only alleyway grunt homosexuality isn't capped yet.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Did I hit version end already?
0.23 by the way

Task is buying for sister after getting filmed by her (using her panties for 2nd time ever)

All actions already capped out.
No stat increase possible.
Only alleyway grunt homosexuality isn't capped yet.
Definitely not, you've plenty of game to play through, send me your savefile and I'll take a look at it

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Disruption-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Just a quick question for the dev, will you be able to date both GF and best friend ? If i can keep both i would take it.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
In the sub path currently you can keep both but in the dom path you'll have the decision.
I read sub path and dom path... I feel like you mean feminine path and masculine path. I could of sworn the last time I played couldn't be dom and fem... though I wish you could be. lol

Arron

Jun 21, 2017
Having trouble getting the tattoo event on the Sub path, had most of the other new events, just the QOS stuff that's not working.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Nice game. I´ve tried both routes. Sub/feminization is really great. Just tried the Dom path. I´ve read there is a way to unlock the feminization for the father. How can I do that? It seems I´ve already finish all the content for the Dom path but still there is no option for the father. Can anybody help me please? thanks in advance. 1725854214952.png

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Nice game. I´ve tried both routes. Sub/feminization is really great. Just tried the Dom path. I´ve read there is a way to unlock the feminization for the father. How can I do that? It seems I´ve already finish all the content for the Dom path but still there is no option for the father. Can anybody help me please? thanks in advance. View attachment 4015057
need to scroll down a bit and there are lines down when something avaliable

cutery

Mar 17, 2023
I don’t know what to do next, I ran through all the locations 10 times and nothing...

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I don’t know what to do next, I ran through all the locations 10 times and nothing...
Not sure if you were trying to do dom path or sub path but if you try to do both likely the game will break at some point, unfortunately I was not able to do a "switch" path, I've fixed your save in order to play the sub path.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cutery

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Nice game. I´ve tried both routes. Sub/feminization is really great. Just tried the Dom path. I´ve read there is a way to unlock the feminization for the father. How can I do that? It seems I´ve already finish all the content for the Dom path but still there is no option for the father. Can anybody help me please? thanks in advance. View attachment 4015057
To feminize the dad at some point you'll have the choice to keep him masculine or feminine, if you didnt get that maybe something happened or you haven't gotten there, if you want send me your savefile and I'll check it out for you

Glad you enjoy the game by the way, thank you!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes