gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I'm interested on how the plot will develop after going for Remy or Natalie, so I'm not mad about that yet I guess xD. On the other hand, I'm not thrilled about sharing Ash with the headmaster. I'd probably be ok with that if it's all a plan to get rid of him for good and never share anyone ever again, unless of course if it's optional, or for the MC's amusement (such as girl on girl action)
The Ash and headmaster threesome is a one time thing just to save her from getting fired, Ash doesn't like the headmaster and he has been trying to get into her pants and she always denied, she only accepted to save herself and because the MC wanted, the headmaster and the teacher will divert into their own storylines again, with the headmaster being a new storyline

Reactions: GamerDaddy

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Yeah, I'm not mad about it yet either. It just seems like a blind choice, having had only fairly limited interactions with the two characters and knowing very little about them (aside from the obvious about their bits) and next to nothing about how their paths might differ. In the end I just stuck with the current girlfriend* having no compelling reason to switch, but not with any deep conviction.

The thing with the headmaster is more aggravating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have mentioned the headmaster in the last post if you want to see :p about the morality of the character it's different to cheat and be cheated I would say

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
it's different to cheat and be cheated I would say
Obviously, but I don't see how that's relevant? It's the MC doing the cheating.

The MC is already cheating on his girlfriend with all sorts of people, from his own family members to random strangers, and seems to have no qualms about it whatsoever. But now he suddenly "cannot cheat on someone he loves as much as his girlfriend" despite doing little else throughout the game.

It's just narrative inconsistency.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I have mentioned the headmaster in the last post if you want to see :p about the morality of the character it's different to cheat and be cheated I would say
It's something I'll never understand because for me it's the same (the saying about not doing to others what you don't want to be done to you also applies in this case). It's even more irritating coming from harem lovers calling NTR lovers cucks when they do they same with their partners.

As for the game, I would like to see how it evolved when I have time, though some comments are making me worried.

Good continuation.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'd argue that the MC is more interested in the power that he would gain if he accepted the headmaster's "offer", rather than the act of sharing (accepting the headmaster's offer/blackmail would be closer to sharing and swinging than dominating) , but there's no point, since it's your game and you shouldn't be swayed by other people .

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I'd argue that the MC is more interested in the power that he would gain if he accepted the headmaster's "offer", rather than the act of sharing (accepting the headmaster's offer/blackmail would be closer to sharing and swinging than dominating) , but there's no point, since it's your game and you shouldn't be swayed by other people .
Good point

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Obviously, but I don't see how that's relevant? It's the MC doing the cheating.

The MC is already cheating on his girlfriend with all sorts of people, from his own family members to random strangers, and seems to have no qualms about it whatsoever. But now he suddenly "cannot cheat on someone he loves as much as his girlfriend" despite doing little else throughout the game.

It's just narrative inconsistency.
You can see it that way and I respect your opinion, however I want the MC to be someone whose morality is thrown out the window overall and thinks he owns the world, maybe its not everyones cup of tea but thats the vision I have for the dom path, that's why I said him cheating and being cheated is different because him cheating since his morality isn't the best doesn't matter for him as long as he gets what he wants, however if he gets cheated on thats disrespecting him and he wont like it, if it makes sense.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You can see it that way and I respect your opinion, however I want the MC to be someone whose morality is thrown out the window overall and thinks he owns the world, maybe its not everyones cup of tea but thats the vision I have for the dom path, that's why I said him cheating and being cheated is different because him cheating since his morality isn't the best doesn't matter for him as long as he gets what he wants, however if he gets cheated on thats disrespecting him and he wont like it, if it makes sense.
That makes complete sense, but that's not what's currently happening in the game. See e.g. the quotes that started this, where the MC suddenly can't bring himself to cheat on his girlfriend, despite having done so non-stop for weeks or months. Him being cheated on doesn't enter into it at all.

I think we agree on what would make sense to happen. You just have some passages in there that contradict what you say here.

It's a fairly minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but it might be good to clean it up in a consistency pass at some point.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
That makes complete sense, but that's not what's currently happening in the game. See e.g. the quotes that started this, where the MC suddenly can't bring himself to cheat on his girlfriend, despite having done so non-stop for weeks or months. Him being cheated on doesn't enter into it at all.

I think we agree on what would make sense to happen. You just have some passages in there that contradict what you say here.

It's a fairly minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but it might be good to clean it up in a consistency pass at some point.
Got it, fair enough, my bad and didn't pick up what you were saying, makes total sense.

Reactions: gregers
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes