Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Divergence: Beyond The Singularity multi mod [v0.15.0] [v0.18.1] [Electro]

Feb 18, 2022
DIVERGENCE - BEYOND THE SINGULARITY DYNAMIC ELECTRO MOD

MOD INFO:
DIVERGENCE - BEYOND THE SINGULARITY DYNAMIC WALKTHROUGH MOD

Updated: 08/02/2022
Game / Creator: Divergence Beyond The Singularity /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.15.0, 0.18.1
Game Version: 0.15.0, 0.18.1
Language: English

Notice: This mod isn't just a simple regular walkthrough mod or multi mod. Hover over choice buttons to see the changes.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice:
Use '?' icon on bottom right corner of your screen or use key 'e' to open Mod Menu. [check this snapshot screenshot0001.png ]
Use key 'e' interact with mod menus [Open and close operation]
Use key 'x' to toggle quick menu on or off

Use 'i' icon on top right corner of the mod menu screen to know about key features.

Download Links For 0.15.0:
-
Download Links For Part 2 0.18.1 Multi Mod + Ren'py 8 New And Modified EXE[for config.self_closing tag error]: -

Last edited:

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
Same here. At least nothing I've noticed other than the "electro brand" in the lower right corner. That just highlights when you mouse over, it's not clickable though.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Sry for late reply. I'll fix it in next version of the game with some advance game customization(dialogue size, color, opacity, say-color, variable customization tab etc).
Or you can try current mod ; which features dynamic walkthrough. (Hover over choices to see which options are recommended or not for lewd scenes and other stuffs.)
What current mod? Tried mod for v0.15.0 and nothing - except 'Electro' in bottom right corner which changes to green if highlighted.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey Vincent,
first of all: thank you for your work on this.
Then: will you continue your mod for part 2?

* edit
that what MikeyUK said in post #5 on this page - I got the same issue...

best regards

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
This game NEEDS a WT...and this one is broken. Soooo, notdonwloadingthegameuntilthisisfixed!

Reactions: Punto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It worked fine for me... you highlight over the choices and it tells you if it is a + or a - choice... it helped me in the detective work, helped me to raise the character's dominance during the meeting and it has allowed me True & False for choices made and also see both routes...

Mod's working... you just have to take the time to mouse over it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It worked fine for me... you highlight over the choices and it tells you if it is a + or a - choice... it helped me in the detective work, helped me to raise the character's dominance during the meeting and it has allowed me True & False for choices made and also see both routes...

Mod's working... you just have to take the time to mouse over it.
Yeah, it is working like that for me too. Truly not your average Walkthrough Mod, but doesn't seem like your average game for such mod. However, I see the spot where it is telling me which two are the wrong choices, and which one is the correct choice when I hover the mouse pointer over it. So, have the game on my games to play list now, and I am sure by the time I get to it, Rockerz Vincent will have the second part done, and thank you for this mod.

Reactions: ASLPro3D
Feb 18, 2022
Yeah, it is working like that for me too. Truly not your average Walkthrough Mod, but doesn't seem like your average game for such mod. However, I see the spot where it is telling me which two are the wrong choices, and which one is the correct choice when I hover the mouse pointer over it. So, have the game on my games to play list now, and I am sure by the time I get to it, Rockerz Vincent will have the second part done, and thank you for this mod.
Updated
* Scene Gallery added

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Agreed, I think the way this mod was done works and also fits the feel of the game itself. As you said, this isn't like your normal Ren'Py game... its programming, like the story and the art is very artistic and not like the usual brand of choices in other Ren'Py games.

It's a very interesting game/story... but not sure that the if/than and true/false statements make any real difference in the gameplay. But definitely an interesting game and very stylishly done. :)

Reactions: JenMistress

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Click on the ELECTRO logo at bottom right corner. There you will find the option 'scene gallery'.
If the ELECTRO logo doesn't show up, then I think you have to play from the beginning of the 0.15.0 version of the game to activate it.
I found out if I want the mod to be activated I have to play the game from the beginning,Can you please share your save from part 2 (that the mod is activated in it)?

Feb 18, 2022
I found out if I want the mod to be activated I have to play the game from the beginning,Can you please share your save from part 2 (that the mod is activated in it)?
There is no need of a save file or to start the game from the beginning. Use this mod fix version to activate the logo.

This mod is for those people who have found issue like this.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Newest version of the game. Newest version of the mod. Started the game from scratch. The mod has no Gallery or in game cheat. I click the Electro logo, and nothing happens. In Chapter Three is says Mod will allow you to choose both options, but the second option never comes up. Every time I have tried playing this game there is problems. Mod or nor mod.

Mar 10, 2022
Newest version of the game. Newest version of the mod. Started the game from scratch. The mod has no Gallery or in game cheat. I click the Electro logo, and nothing happens. In Chapter Three is says Mod will allow you to choose both options, but the second option never comes up. Every time I have tried playing this game there is problems. Mod or nor mod.
Then what are these ? These are my screenshots from the game. And the mod works fine. And more clearly I have found gallery only in part 2 and the gallery feature is not implemented in part 1/0.15.0 version I think. And for cheat I don't think money cheat or variables editing are necessary.
And Rockerz Vincent can you add a quick menu at the bottom of the screen so we can skip dialogues.
01.png

03.png

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Then what are these ? These are my screenshots from the game. And the mod works fine. And more clearly I have found gallery only in part 2 and the gallery feature is not implemented in part 1/0.15.0 version I think. And for cheat I don't think money cheat or variables editing are necessary.
And Rockerz Vincent can you add a quick menu at the bottom of the screen so we can skip dialogues.
View attachment 1860854

View attachment 1860862
I am playing Part 1. So, there is no gallery in part 1? That's odd. Ok, then that is part of the problem. However, my other problems still persist. Nothing happens when I click the Electro logo. Nothing at all. And as I said before, in Chapter Three is says "Mod will allow you to choose both options", but the second option/path never is shown.

I also have an issue where the game reverts back to Full Screen mode every time I close it out, even though I have Windowed mode selected and playing in it.