WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
i am able to make it to the main menu, but then cant figure out how to start a game
there's a "continue" button, but as i have no saves i cannot start anything and am stuck in the menu
am i stupid or is this a bug?
You need a previous save so you might need to go back and d/l 1st version and load in from a save if you already have a save just access the game folder and get into the saves folder and copy then goto the newer version and paste into the saves folder.

Reactions: AliceD

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Did you rename the file? When you download it from here, the filename is "1871008_1-1-LT1.save". You need to rename it to "1-1-LT1.save" and put it in the "saves" folder which is located in the "game" subfolder.

you are right ,thx

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The character models are amazing. Store bought assets I'm guessing, but at least the dev has great taste... Even the throwaway Yakuza dude looks good enough to- Uh, well, you get my point.

Androids will always be adorable, at least until Skynet takes over and they murder us all. Adorably.

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Didn't have much time lately, between work and the translation of Hillside, but for those who might be interested, Chapter 16 is avialable in French. Just follow the link.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, the game will not save my setting for Windowed mode. Every time I load the game up it is in fullscreen. VERY annoying. Needs to be fixed.

Game needs Transition skip, Speed toggles, and all those other options.

frankmtl

Feb 18, 2020
i dont like different parts, something always goes wrong, i get that save now thing at end of part 1 i click save pick a spot and hit contiune right and it isnt there on part 2 and i get this code when i try to load it from part 1 since it isnt showing up on part 2 save to load.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'MouseTooltip'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 158, in event
    return self.transitions[-1].event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\Divergency part 2\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-Part2-v0.16.1(public)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'MouseTooltip'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Divergence
Sat Jun 04 00:16:32 2022
i can not ignore around it.
Same issue here

Reactions: Boobman4424

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
dev broke the game with part 2, you will hit the wall of error where we cant get around it, unless someone else has a idea or the dev fixes it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, part 2 is bugged to hell.

I've tried to get my saves to load over and keep getting that damn error.

Don't know what he did but he's fucked it.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Chapter 19 Info + Images

1656777021530.png

Hey everyone!

Chapter 19 will be out and available for patrons as Early Access, this upcoming week!

It will focus mainly on Abbey and Zoe (and co.), as they break into the Apex HQ, as well as Isabela and Elliott, in a situation where your earlier choices will come into play. More about that once the chapter is out. (But some other character will show up as well, of course.)

The chapter will have a comparably high image count to the previous one, in the 300+ range.

Below you you can take a look at five images from three different scenes.
And here is a mild spoiler warning, for those who don't like to be spoiled at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I had mentioned in an earlier post, the heist will be a two-parter, with the continuation coming in the next chapter (the one after this one).
If this one is the "spy/infiltration" aspect of the heist, that's gonna be the "action" one.

I hope you like the images!
As always, thank you and take care!

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
~~~ English ~~~
For those who might be interested, the version 0.17.1 (public) is available on . And the French translation is available here.

~~~ French ~~~
Pour ceux que ça intéresse, la version 0.17.1 (public) est disponible sur la . Et la traduction française est disponible ici.

Reactions: dickless_hobo

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Based on the lack of reactions, I'm guessing people are confused. The download links are not in the posts but in the About Artifixion section ("Chapter 16 and onward").

Reactions: DrakaF
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes