Ren'Py - Divine Heel [v0.1.6a] [ERONIVERSE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Blasty2112

Not a lot of content yet, but what there is so far is excellent. I'm glad that so far there seems to be more emphasis on PoV animations than his last project. Looking forward to more content of this quality.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

UndeadLord

Okay yeah models look fine prehap even better than their previous game but they lost the spirit.

The incest in the previous game was so so much better than this, and I do believe they owe their fanbase to this...

So what am I suppose to say?

The game feels a little lifeless without it, am I the only weird one? I do not think so!

BRING BACK INCEST IN YOUR GAMES PLEASE.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gr1mbo13_

i like that they reference/show their old game lol.

not much to see yet, but seeing as how their last game was pretty damn good i cant wait for future updates.

Sidenote, animations do seem to be choppy/low frame rate at times. would love to see smoother animations at some point, not sure if its purposeful // a limitation of the engine.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

parachina

Although we dont have much content yet, the art is absolutely stunning and the girls are very original, something that is very rare for games on this site. Really looking forward to this one, tons of potential.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Requiem131

I can't say it is a great game because it has important flaws, but I surely would like to be able to. First of, the story is completely moronic. It is something I expected but it still is a pity and this time it is even stupidier than before. On the other hand, the gameplay seems to be improved, even if so far there is little to judge.

On the other hand, the art is great. Girls are very well done and different from generic models. Animations so far are plenty and very well done. We'll see how the game develops but I think that it's worth it even if just for the art.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Perr

This dev's last game "Confined with Goddesses" was very good, and this one is looking to be just as good or better. The models are great, the writing is solid. It is still early, but I would keep an eye on this game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Juicy94

Fan of the OG Confined with Goddesses before he switched to 3D animations but still a great game. I know that the story will probably take as long if not longer to have actual development past teasing since there are so many characters, so I'll be back in a year or 2 once the first BJ is in the game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Mnemonic801

Very good introduction. So similar with your other game. I love the design and the animation. Now all looks more in 3 dimension. Models are so beautiful, i hope in a nice story as well. Please hurry up with the update.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

pachinko jones

A spiritual successor to Confined with Goddesses. It's a bit light on content for an initial release in my opinion, but whatever engine or system the dev is using, they appear to have gotten a lot better at it. The characters are lit better, there's more dynamic animation, it all seems to be a step up from CwG, which I already was a fan of.

The protagonist is a little wimpy for my tastes, but he exists in such a surreal exaggerated world with so many hot powerful women that it kind of works. I hope a more aggressive character like the purple haired woman from CwG gets added down the line, but we'll see. This 4 star review is a bit of a placeholder since there isn't too much game yet, but the foundation is strong and the creator has in my opinion a good track record. Plan on updating at a 0.2 or 0.3 release.