[RPGM] Divinion - The Dark Lord Returns [v1.0.1] [Tjord]

Scrot

Definitely not uploader
Uploader
Apr 30, 2018

Overview:
In a world living in fear of the being known as the Evil One lives Renan, a boy gifted with intelligence and a knack for magic. As the prophesied catastrophe draws near, can our hero gain power and companions to fight this ancient evil?
Well... no. Because first, he has to graduate from his school. And there's this thing inside his head that tells him that being evil can be fun too. And the Evil One is not that bad... or is she? Wait, there are two of them??
Divinion is adult fantasy game created with RPG Maker MV and a sequel to The Dark Lord Rises. Renan's journey continues, this time in eastern kingdom of Sunder, torn apart by the demonic invasion and a civil war. Will our hero and his companions, old and new, be able to stop the threat and uncover mystery of Renan's return to his original form?
Compared to it's predecessor, Divinion offers much more polished, less-linear and more satisfying gaming experience, spiced with upgraded adult content.​

Thread Updated: 2019/05/15
Release Date: 2019/05/11
Developer: Tjord - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Prequel: The Dark Lord Rises
Genre:
Mind Control, Corruption, Monster, Lesbian, Group sex, Rape, Bondage, RPG, Big tits, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, 3DCG

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
v1.0.1
-Fixed a bug which allowed players to reap rewards from "The Crown of Sunder" indefinitely
-Fixed a bug which prevented further uses of artroscope in Valdir after first, failed attempt
-Fixed a bug in which lady wife in "Full Metal Panic" would not allow the party to leave her house.
-Several other minor bugfixes.
-Added short after-ending scene for patrons, foreshadowing further events :)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras:

20190407142551282.png 20190411193133615.png gang.png

Last edited:

wolfkenx

May 30, 2017
so should I play this as a standalone game or should I play the old version first then start this ?
Also Male protagonist?

Scrot

Definitely not uploader
Uploader
Apr 30, 2018
so should I play this as a standalone game or should I play the old version first then start this ?
Also Male protagonist?
well it is both xD so i don't know if i should place here both xD
he is a normal guy with a she (The devil lord) in his head :/

Reactions: wolfkenx

wolfkenx

May 30, 2017
well it is both xD so i don't know if i should place here both xD
he is a normal guy with a she (The devil lord) in his head :/
So its just him but she is in his head giving him advice or taking him over sometimes? no body transformation?

Reactions: AlleyKat

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
"And there's this thing inside his head that tells him that being evil can be fun too...Divinion offers much more polished, less-linear and more satisfying gaming experience " Does this mean you can choose not to be evil?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is it complete? with a version number 1.XX it looks like it,.. but i thought to better ask,..and is it worth playing if its incomplete when his other game was abandoned at 0.35?

swickdick

Oct 17, 2017
it is complete and picks up a little bit after where the first one leaves off. you don't HAVE to play the first one but i would recommend playing it to understand references in the second one to events in it.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
cool, rhx for the info. thought id ask before i play it and it gets abandoed again, or like so many others for some reason starts with 1.0 as beta or demo version .

but if its complete why isnt it marked as complete?

Scrot

Definitely not uploader
Uploader
Apr 30, 2018
cool, rhx for the info. thought id ask before i play it and it gets abandoed again, or like so many others for some reason starts with 1.0 as beta or demo version .

but if its complete why isnt it marked as complete?
we don't know to but will search about it

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
You play as both female and male, female in latter end of current content. As for why it do with having your taint stolen in first game leaving you female, in this game your start as male with memory problems.
As for content ammount it has quiet a good bit enough to get 8-10 hours out of I think.

Scrot

Definitely not uploader
Uploader
Apr 30, 2018
You play as both female and male, female in latter end of current content. As for why it do with having your taint stolen in first game leaving you female, in this game your start as male with memory problems.
As for content ammount it has quiet a good bit enough to get 8-10 hours out of I think.
yup it has 9-10 hours of content

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
If you want to understand the story a bit then its recommended to play the first game (The dark lord rises), else you dont have to if you dont want to.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
not bad , but i have only one thing to blame this game : FUCKING JUMP SCARE ! please replace the sound of enemy ... my heart