RPGM Completed Divinion - The Dark Lord Returns [v2.0.1] [Tjord]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Does this mean you can choose not to be evil?
is it complete?
There are two endings, one good (which is finished, i.e., no more story after it), one evil (open, the story will continue). To reach evil ending you first have to finish the good one.

are the sex scenes animated?
No

@Tjord Is there any time skip between the end of the first one and the start of this one?
A small one. There's a flashback scene mid-game to explain what happened.

not bad , but i have only one thing to blame this game : FUCKING JUMP SCARE ! please replace the sound of enemy ... my heart
Sorry, I'll keep that in mind for next update :)

Reactions: Scrot

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Divinion - The Dark Lord Returns [v1.0.1] [Tjord] - Original Size: 1.17GB

Download Win (309MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
This game has even a prequel? WOW.

Differences between the Black Ace version and the Abandoned version?

I am with the Sequel I want the previous content...

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I "saved"(the sect people leave that place without fight with me) one man and I received 850 and 3 objects but... NOT THE 1000xp...

Antialpaka

Apr 27, 2018
Just a quick question, how do I get to the lake after the night in the inn right at the beginning of the game? I already did it once but I decided to delete the save because I hadn't played the first game, which i finished in the meantime and now I'm stuck like an idiot because I can't remember how to progress. When I want to go to the lake Renan just says "I should rest properly before going on." But I already slept and got the H scene, talked to the spy and got the letter, btw the spy isn't in the inn anymore.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Just a quick question, how do I get to the lake after the night in the inn right at the beginning of the game? I already did it once but I decided to delete the save because I hadn't played the first game, which i finished in the meantime and now I'm stuck like an idiot because I can't remember how to progress. When I want to go to the lake Renan just says "I should rest properly before going on." But I already slept and got the H scene, talked to the spy and got the letter, btw the spy isn't in the inn anymore.
Talk to bespectacled archeologist in the inn.

Abo

Sep 15, 2016
I'm kinda stuck, finished the dangerous liaisons quest, and now don't know what to do. I've spoke with every npc, visitied every place, but nothing happens. From active quests I have : This world is too small for 2 of me that says find allies against cult. Playing both sides- help one of the pretenders. Silent tears for frozren princess- with all green checkmarks. Now what to do?

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
@Abo

Choose one of the princes and do all quests he gives you. They become available after you finish with Castle Wolfenstein quest, given in Trevir.

Abo

Sep 15, 2016
@Abo

Choose one of the princes and do all quests he gives you. They become available after you finish with Castle Wolfenstein quest, given in Trevir.
That's the thing. I don't have that quest and I cant't enter the castle wolfentstein. I spoke with every available npc, been every available location, but nothing new happens. No new quests, dialogs, locations.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
That's the thing. I don't have that quest and I cant't enter the castle wolfentstein. I spoke with every available npc, been every available location, but nothing new happens. No new quests, dialogs, locations.
Ohsenford, the market. There's a large Kastrop mansion in the southwest corner of the map. Guy (lord Kastrop) who gives the quest is on the second floor of said mansion. I checked, all his triggers are related to the quest and eventual aftermath, so you must've omitted the place.

Abo

Sep 15, 2016
Ohsenford, the market. There's a large Kastrop mansion in the southwest corner of the map. Guy (lord Kastrop) who gives the quest is on the second floor of said mansion. I checked, all his triggers are related to the quest and eventual aftermath, so you must've omitted the place.
Yeap you're right didn't notice that place, thanks for help.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE GAME. I watched both endings.. Now that I completed this maybe.. I will use one old login and try to avoid the bug that stopped me in the Prequel game..

The Ice Spirit appearance surprised me(despite play previous game).. Poor Alan. Lose the virginity like that.. These 3 sadics women thought that he was a masochist..

The images that you added here are related with THE 2.0.. Right? The dwarf joins in the true ending last moment.. That character with RED HAIR that is closely to the succubus reminds me LEONETTE(from the first game).. Or I am wrong? I hope see Reina obtaining her revenge the next time..

Question.
.There is something interesting in the MAGIC TOWER? I skipped it after complete my principal objective here and ignored the shrines thing, then the tower dissapeared after kill the zombi king..

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
No, those are basically promotional images I made in my spare time. But yet, the red haired girl is indeed Leonette and yes, she'll make her comeback in 2.0.
For a moment I thought that this image was going to happen during the coronation.. She will be back? Thanks for confirm me this.

Please.. Don´t retire the FIELD SUPPLIES of this game they are really useful and cheap. :sneaky:

A treasure :).
Hahahaa.. Anyway.. It doesn´t matter.. I inverted more time in give them useful skills than creating powerful items despite I killed many monster to create many useful objects..

Seems that you cured Natalia from her religious rules giving her a new pervert goddess..:LOL: Maybe make Alan more masculine was a mistake if she loses the control someday.. Her form to think should have changed after Reina excursion in Natalia mind.

I don´t know if maybe is because I am not one english speaker but sometimes I think that Reina is maybe bisexual.. Or angela thinks that.. Reina trying to save alan competing with sucubbus made me think that(she cheated sucubbus or... made that before)..

I visited YOUR DIVINION BLOG.. If you think that make the game darker is the BEST option DO IT.. That made the game interesting in here and in the prequel..

Anyway... Try to keep your teammates on your side if it is possible specially the initials companions(angela, natalia and Alan).. I don´t want to see them in Lynn(anyway.. He was insignificant as character compared with any of these 3.. ) situation as enemies..
Anyway, only Alan can betray us after what Reina made in Natalia mind and Angela is not like the other girl that Reina made a devil and knows everything about her plans..

Last edited:

Antialpaka

Apr 27, 2018
Sooo I just finished the game and unlocked the other ending..... my only problem is that I don't have a save from before the coronation. Can anyone help me out, like tell me what happens or maybe a save from someone?

I may have not noticed it but was there a hint that I should have kept a save from before the coronation? Otherwise it would be very helpfull to put something like that into the game, if possible, because I will probably not replay these 10 hours.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Sooo I just finished the game and unlocked the other ending..... my only problem is that I don't have a save from before the coronation. Can anyone help me out, like tell me what happens or maybe a save from someone?

I may have not noticed it but was there a hint that I should have kept a save from before the coronation? Otherwise it would be very helpfull to put something like that into the game, if possible, because I will probably not replay these 10 hours.
Give me your GMAIL and I will send you one Save File before the conversation that changes the ending.. Read the converstation again because this time there are 2 options the FIRST GOOD ENDING and the TRUE ENDING(the ending that you want to see this time) and the conversation will change.

Unfortunatelly I have problems uploading the files here.. But I saw that I can give and receive files with the Gmail without problem.

Last edited:

Antialpaka

Apr 27, 2018
Give me your GMAIL and I will send you one Save File before the conversation that changes the ending.. Read the converstation again because this time there are 2 options the FIRST GOOD ENDING and the TRUE ENDING(the ending that you want to see this time) and the conversation will change.

Unfortunatelly I have problems uploading the files here.. But I saw that I can give and receive files with the Gmail without problem.
Sorry Tjord already helped me out but i forgot to edit my post

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes