5.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Mar 28, 2023
The red spiky theme makes me feel unpleasant and a bit sick when I play this game. It’s actually quite nauseating for me to look at. If you could change it, I think it would make your game more appealing and easier to enjoy. But hey, I'm just saying it— just trying to give feedback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The red spiky theme makes me feel unpleasant and a bit sick when I play this game. It’s actually quite nauseating for me to look at. If you could change it, I think it would make your game more appealing and easier to enjoy. But hey, I'm just saying it— just trying to give feedback.
I'm really sorry to hear about your condition, which I assume is triggered by the sight of sharp object/edges.

Unfortunately, the "spiky" transitions are part of the theme of the story (another example would be if you've played Starcraft 1 and compare between terran and zerg UI theme). The story will also contains some... images/description that could be disturbing to some. (sharp objects; small, crawling critters)

Personally, I would probably recommend you not to play this game due to your condition, but I'm glad you gave it a try, even if you dislike it.

Thanks! :D

Reactions: Mystic Paragon

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
err...thanks, too, i guess? :D

anyway, here's a couple WIPs that are non spoiler (got about 20 of them, but most of them contains spoiler). a bit of warning though, that I haven't integrated these samples into the game itself, and that process sometime requires some lighting/pose/camera/background adjustments.

tldr : this is not the final product

2.png 13.png 22.png

and a wallpaper I made for myself (non canon) a couple of months ago.

HS2_2024-08-06-12-29-49-371.png

Sorry patreon members, these are the same one i've already posted there :D

And a little update : my subscribestar was rejected due to "not enough social media presence". so, yeah, for the time being, I'll just focus on patreon and hopefully reach that "magic number" before patreon kick me but enough for subscribestar to accept me hahahahaha :D just kidding. I'm currently working into some alternatives to hopefully "increase my social media presence" :D

Last edited:

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
No text speed and skip transitions options?
Hi! Thanks for giving it a try.

Text speed options will be added in update 2. You can check the changes that has been implemented here :

as for transitions, there's a bit of problem there because some of the "transitions" are not really transitions in how Renpy understand it

Thanks for giving it a try and sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Well damn...that was...different. Loved it!
Thanks!

As you observed, its...different, and I'll be the first to admit that its not for everyone :D That is why I'm genuinely happy every time I found another person who liked it.

Again, thank you very much:)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I love this dark fantasy story and the male domination/ humiliation elements, it's so rare to find a good game with male domination. But why the lame "Honey Select"? The grim story and those doll-like models, oh no, that sucks. Although I have to admit, the sister's okay. But blonde no, typical bimbo doll from any game using HS, this game deserves better.
Hi,

Thanks for enjoying this game.

The simple answer is... I couldn't afford Daz, both on the hardware side and the asset side hahaha :) Glad you enjoyed the story though.

Thanks again! :D

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
It's a matter of taste, but I think you could have found a more attractive model for the sex scenes. Just a purely hypothetical question, is it possible to replace the model, and how much does it cost. Sorry for the dumb question.
I'm sorry, I'm a bit unclear about your question, so I'll try to cover all the possible interpretation, and why neither of these are feasible. But, there will be other female character that our MC will interact with, and maybe some of them would be more to your taste, I hope :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I'm not at the condition (both financially and timewise) to really fulfil any requests other than things that I could do in a few hours (usually code related). My only hope is that you might find other female characters that might be more to your taste later in the story.

Here's some other character design's that I have made (old rough sketches, without optimized lighting) , although whether they would appear in the story or not really depends on my skill in writing them. But to be honest, I'm a bit skeptical that you would find them "nice", because I completely agree that Daz's model are much better looking :D

Again, thank you very much, and I'm sorry for the disappointing answer.

Last edited:

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Damnit man you already got 6 reviews with 5 stars, I really wanna play this game but this game doesn't have any android port.
Hmm...tell you what. I could just try to build an Android port (just order renpy to do it), but I couldn't really try it on a real device) whether it works or not. So...there would be some risk involved on your part, and i don't really have the know how to troubleshoot any problem that might appear.

Or, I think there's a request forum for android port ? https://f95zone.to/threads/android-port-requests-renpy-only.48745/
Those guys might have better experience and knows all the tricks to make it work better in android.

What do you think?

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for your detailed response. Of course, it wasn't about you spending your money. I buy what need and also compensate you for your time. But I'm not familiar with Honey Select studio, and game development there, I thought it wasn't that complicated.
No prob. Like I said, I feel happy for everyone that enjoyed it. But, this might be a turn off to any potential subscriber, but i prefer to be honest :)

I don't think I can really handle any requests, even paid one, because...to be honest, it just doesn't sit right with me:D

I'm sorry if my reply might be interpreted as rude or brusque by being overly detailed (my response could have been interpreted that way in my culture). That is totally not my intention, and I hope you will forgive any misunderstanding that I might have caused :)

Thanks! :D

Last edited:

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Its so debatable. Daz (at least most of the time) look kinda goblinish imho.
Its a skill thing i believe :D a talented dev can really make some really good renders, like Summer Heat (please dev, I love Mia, hurry up and release the next update already hahaha )

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Its a skill thing i believe :D a talented dev can really make some really good renders, like Summer Heat (please dev, I love Mia, hurry up and release the next update already hahaha )
I mean when we talk about "out of the box" rendering. HS 1\2 is styled, while Daz is sort of "into realism". To me it often cause uncanny valley effect, especially when daz try to show emotions on a face.
Also a talented modeler should simply go to blender. (anyway most "good" models for daz and hs are made there)

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I mean when we talk about "out of the box" rendering. HS 1\2 is styled, while Daz is sort of "into realism". To me it often cause uncanny valley effect, especially when daz try to show emotions on a face.
As a full blown pervert... to be honest, they all work for me 0__0, even koikatsu's cell shade, if the settings and context are interesting. But, I guess this is a matter of taste hahaha :D

One thing I'm jealous of Daz is the faces design and the lighting.

After trawling 2GB of HS2 character designs, I think there's very few attractive western faces that can be made in HS2, with the exception of the specially sculpted model (like the 2B that you are using in the other thread :D)

That and the quality of Daz's lighting (which is, like you said, leans toward realism).

Speaking of uncanny valley, Daz or HS2 + AI retouch...*shudders and close the windows* 0__0;;;

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2024
Hmm...tell you what. I could just try to build an Android port (just order renpy to do it), but I couldn't really try it on a real device) whether it works or not. So...there would be some risk involved on your part, and i don't really have the know how to troubleshoot any problem that might appear.

Or, I think there's a request forum for android port ? https://f95zone.to/threads/android-port-requests-renpy-only.48745/
Those guys might have better experience and knows all the tricks to make it work better in android.

What do you think?
Wait! I know an android porter, I will contact him.

Reactions: garbage.kun
5.00 star(s) 13 Votes