5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I mean when we talk about "out of the box" rendering. HS 1\2 is styled, while Daz is sort of "into realism". To me it often cause uncanny valley effect, especially when daz try to show emotions on a face.
Also a talented modeler should simply go to blender. (anyway most "good" models for daz and hs are made there)
Wow, that's so stupid. I don't want to start an off-topic argument, but no one in their right mind would say HS is better than Daz3d. "Uncanny valley", you've heard these and you use them to add more weight to your words without realizing what they even mean. And as already said it's just a tool and it all depends on the hands of the one who uses it. Does she look "goblinish"? :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chill guys... lets just enjoy the nice things in F95, right ?:)

free (well..pirated, but free anyway...) that we can freely choose which one to enjoy, and which one to skip. There's no need to get heated.

Jul 15, 2024
What are the bugs on JoiPlay? I haven't seen any. Well if you want to wait for some super-duper port, that's your business.
I'm not talking jioplay I'm talking about the link you just send me.
you are making a fuss out of nothing, if you don't want to use JoiPlay, there is already an android port
This android port is full of bugs.

Anyway I already tell the android porter about this game.
Well if you want to wait for some super-duper port, that's your business.
Well, only if you leave me alone you're the one who send me the link of that site.

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I need to get back to work on the next update, so I won't be monitoring this thread for a while.

So lets stop the negativity, right? :D I enjoy what I enjoy, and you do you. We are all perverse, but in a different way.

And text messages like these are prone to be misunderstood. Just take a deep breath, and... if its hard to say nice things about someone else, maybe just take a breather and do something else that makes you happier, and reply the message when you've all cooled down :D 0_0b

personally, it makes my life a whole lot more difficult if prospective player go into this thread and found people fighting instead of enjoying the game :)

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Divinity Update 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Jul 15, 2024
Made a compressed Android port of Divinity Update 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Oh god thanks alot dude I'm literally dying to play this game, the history will never forget your courage and sacrifice!
da694a7e-c670-4707-9806-e297e989b3cc_text.gif

Reactions: Eonor

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Dw buddy, if MC is badass or at least decent, then now matter how dark your game is I will gonna like, I'm a sucker of badass MC games.
Actually...by chance I read your review on that new Isekai games :D and that's why I thought "I hope that guy won't be disappointed" for this VN, because i think this VN is the complete opposite of that game 0_0;;;

The MC is... I wouldn't describe him as badass 0_0a... he might come off as cruel in this update :( he's no pushover, but he is... conflicted i guess (the best way i could find to explain without spoiling)

he will have a fight scene in the next update...

well, even if it turned out not to be your taste, I'm glad you give it a try :D

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2024
Actually...by chance I read your review on that new Isekai games :D and that's why I thought "I hope that guy won't be disappointed" for this VN, because i think this VN is the complete opposite of that game 0_0;;;

The MC is... I wouldn't describe him as badass 0_0a... he might come off as cruel in this update :( he's no pushover, but he is... conflicted i guess (the best way i could find to explain without spoiling)

Well I will see tonight how's game.

Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: garbage.kun
Apr 14, 2019
I'm sorry, I'm a bit unclear about your question, so I'll try to cover all the possible interpretation, and why neither of these are feasible. But, there will be other female character that our MC will interact with, and maybe some of them would be more to your taste, I hope :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I'm not at the condition (both financially and timewise) to really fulfil any requests other than things that I could do in a few hours (usually code related). My only hope is that you might find other female characters that might be more to your taste later in the story.

Here's some other character design's that I have made (old rough sketches, without optimized lighting) , although whether they would appear in the story or not really depends on my skill in writing them. But to be honest, I'm a bit skeptical that you would find them "nice", because I completely agree that Daz's model are much better looking :D

Again, thank you very much, and I'm sorry for the disappointing answer.
Dragon mommyyyy hnnnnggghhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: garbage.kun
Jul 15, 2024

Wow I'm just in chapter 1 but I'm starting to like this game already.
Can't say anything about MC for now, but one thing i like he's a bit cold blooded and I like it!

His sister look cute af, probably one of the best designing so far I saw in honey select games.

I have good eye sight and I can say there's no "goblinish" about MC's sister.
You tell me man how tf she look goblinish?
For me she look so so so cute!!!

Oh and mr dev you said something about Isekai paradise?
Well I think I like your game as much as Isekai paradise.
Your game's truly a masterpiece indeed!
Believe me I don't like game any game just like that, there's only few games I like, yours is one of them!

Well I will write the honest review when I will finish your game.

Last edited:

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Wow I'm just in chapter 1 but I'm starting to like this game already.
Can't say anything about MC for now, but one thing like he's a bit cold blooded and I like it!

His sister look cute af, probably one of the best designing so far I saw in honey select games.

I have good eye sight and I can say there's no "goblinish" about MC's sister.
You tell me man how tf she look goblinish?
For me she look so so so cute!!!

Oh and mr dev you said something about Isekai paradise?
Well I think I like your game as much as Isekai paradise.
Your game's truly a masterpiece indeed!
Believe me I don't like game any game just like that, there's only few games I like yours is one of them!

Well I will write the honestly review when I will finish your game.
Nice! Glad I haven't disappointed you...yet :)

Well, he was referring to the blonde girl, and his example was one of the vid for the side pictures, which... let's just say that a picture from directly front rarely makes anyone looks pretty :D

But don't worry about it. Everybody will like what they like, and dislike what they don't. It's our own preferences.

As a player, please, just enjoy the game if you do :) As the dev, its my responsibility to respond to the comments (both positive and negative) :)

Thanks! :D

ProtonMH

Sep 15, 2022
The current content is awesome. I love the disparity between the Sisters parasitic/malicious character and her sweet/caring demeanor. The whole premise with the mother and her daughters, who appear to be beings from another dimension, slowly corrupting the mc to be less human as the story goes on and suppressing his memories and emotions is really well executed.

One main gripe I have is that after the Chapters with the Human Girl, I tried to proceed with the Sister Chapters but misclicked on the first chapter (the Intro). Afterwards I pressed "quit Replay" but was redirected to the main menu instead of the Throne Room and, because I did not save, will have to play the story again from the beginning. I trust that things like autosaves and a proper menu with functions like skip etc will be implemented later?

Anyways, this is a terrific and interesting start and I would love to see more. By far the most engaging visual novel I have read on this site in a long time. The writing style is also very good with some small mistakes and the text appears much slower than the average reading speed, an option for that would be great.

ProtonMH

Sep 15, 2022
I also love the slight teasing and intimacy with the Sister, but please let us fuck her at some point.

On the other hand, please no Goblin Sex. I mean, you can do that obviously, but I would love to have the option to avoid it, by any means necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: degen987654321

degen987654321

Nov 20, 2022
I also love the slight teasing and intimacy with the Sister, but please let us fuck her at some point.

One the other hand, please no Goblin Sex. I mean, you can do that obviously, but I would love to have the option to avoid it, by any means necessary.
Agreed on the first part, but please consider implementing some (optional) goblin scenes for the greater degenerates among us. :D

Reactions: R1k0

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017

One the other hand, please no Goblin Sex. I mean, you can do that obviously, but I would love to have the option to avoid it, by any means necessary.
With this level of support (10$) per month there may not only be no sex with goblins but no sex and game at all.

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes