VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dizzy City Life [v0.1.0] [keyclap]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Goku_Blackish

Sound: 10/10
    Music: 10/10
    Visuals: 10/10
    Game Play-ability: 9/10 Not much to do and the "Game Over" is cliche.
    Story: 8/10 Regular tropes but decently put together.
    Game Length: 2/10 Not much content yet.
    NSFW Content: None, you could play this at work. :p
    Total comes out to about a 3.5 star but I have to choose a whole number.

Overall this is a good start and interesting idea that could take off. As with many of these games it all comes down to the dedication that one is willing to put into their project.

This game doesn't have enough content for me to follow the project but I wish the developer the best.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1044747

Familiar city life

The good
    • Decent renders, sometimes lacking attention to detail (e.g. in one scene Mariya is laughing, but her reflection isn't).
    • Attractive girls
    • Sound / music
    • Text box with good readability (but covering too much render space).
    • Display of character relations

The improvable
    • Stale tropes (knock / barge in, a waitress telling the MC not to stare at her ass - unprovoked and while not facing him :rolleyes:).
    • At times unrealistic writing (the MC didn't know about his older sister's marriage, the waitress throwing a cup... just because).
    • Redundant fake "choices" (enter left / right room -> same outcome, tell an inappropriate joke -> "game over").
    • Redundant "options" icon

Overall a decent start, notably thanks to the attractive cast (the cute redhead sister).
    Other than that Dizzy City Life brings nothing to the table we haven't seen time and again in similar VNs.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

skyrimhunter97

This is a review for the demo, which is very short with only one short teasing screen seeing the back of someone's bra.

I already in love with the sister, not only she doesn't look unhuman with unnatural looking breast and asses, she isn't an ass like most sisters are in games. Plus, being a redhead helps a lot.

It also seems like the younger sister will be the main part of this game, which I'm fine with. I can't wait to meet the older sister, hopefully, she's not a bitch.