DLSite.com?

Dec 13, 2019
Does anyone know what's going on with DLSite.com?
I've tried different browsers, but none worked. Even the Tor browser didn't work.
Whenever I go up there, the following text is displayed.

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

I dont understand this. Why shouldn't the page be displayed in Germany?
Do any of you have a VPN? The page may then be displayed.
It may also be possible that the website is simply being maintained. But wouldn't the page still be displayed? It's just that you wouldn't have access.
For example. With a display with maintenance mode or something.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
Does anyone know what's going on with DLSite.com?
I've tried different browsers, but none worked. Even the Tor browser didn't work.
Whenever I go up there, the following text is displayed.

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

I dont understand this. Why shouldn't the page be displayed in Germany?
Do any of you have a VPN? The page may then be displayed.
It may also be possible that the website is simply being maintained. But wouldn't the page still be displayed? It's just that you wouldn't have access.
For example. With a display with maintenance mode or something.
Unfortunately, because there is no solution for this and the site has been blocked for Germany and Europe, it is currently only possible with a VPN.

This has already been addressed elsewhere ----> https://f95zone.to/threads/is-dlsite-down.95354/post-12123784

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
Unfortunately, because there is no solution for this and the site has been blocked for Germany and Europe, it is currently only possible with a VPN.

This has already been addressed elsewhere ----> https://f95zone.to/threads/is-dlsite-down.95354/post-12123784
The only question that remains is why is this the case now? Is it because of the content that is banned in Germany? So loli's and shota's?

Or is it because of all the conflicts and wars that are currently prevalent?

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
The only question that remains is why is this the case now? Is it because of the content that is banned in Germany? So loli's and shota's?

Should be because the EU and especially Germany wants there to be a proper way to confirm the age, not just an "Are you 18? - yes/no"

Reactions: Vyren
Dec 13, 2019
Should be because the EU and especially Germany wants there to be a proper way to confirm the age, not just an "Are you 18? - yes/no"
They are not serious!!! Which website can do without something to present? It's just like if I want to go shopping and the products are all covered.
From a data protection perspective, it's a catastrophe if I have to enter my data first and then be allowed to look.
As if that would protect any children. They should better ensure that skilled workers get into politics. These stupid politicians just piss me off.
If it's about protecting children, then it would be much more helpful if all the refugees who don't follow the rules were thrown out.

Sorry to get so upset, but this is a situation that is just plain stupid. Because if what you say is true, then you are exercising guardianship over me. And that bothers me extremely.

Reactions: Thin Bastard

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019

No, this time it has nothing to do with age as Master of Disaster asked, it is due to the content of the site Dlsite (Lolis & Shota's), the other sites are not affected as it is normal content, nothing related have to do (Lolis & Shotas).

The site ci-en.dlsite.com, it is not spared either, you can still access it for now, but for how long.

Dec 13, 2019
There is also another possibility after I did a quick (and lazy) search.

View attachment 3061683
View attachment 3061685

But that's from 4chan... so... :unsure:
Video games are no longer just for children. This is also known by general consensus.
This is also the case with normal video games. Apart from that, there is also the FSK system. So the official age rating. Games like Assassin's Creed are not allowed for children.

But whether politicians know this is questionable because the Internet is still new territory since Angela Merkel.
Probably also applies to video games.

Dec 13, 2019
No, this time it has nothing to do with age as Master of Disaster asked, it is due to the content of the site Dlsite (Lolis & Shota's), the other sites are not affected as it is normal content, nothing related have to do (Lolis & Shotas).

The site ci-en.dlsite.com, it is not spared either, you can still access it for now, but for how long.
Then I hope that Iwara will be spared for a long time.

spellfire1972

May 12, 2023
Video games are no longer just for children. This is also known by general consensus.
This is also the case with normal video games. Apart from that, there is also the FSK system. So the official age rating. Games like Assassin's Creed are not allowed for children.

But whether politicians know this is questionable because the Internet is still new territory since Angela Merkel.
Probably also applies to video games.
Dont most to all online adult sites need you to have a credit card anyhow to order? And dont you need to be 18 to get one? They just want to offload negligent parents resposibility.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
Dont most to all online adult sites need you to have a credit card anyhow to order? And dont you need to be 18 to get one? They just want to offload negligent parents resposibility.
Yes, and you can also pay with Paypal, but this no longer seems possible on the Dlsite site