Dlsite?

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Just a question and apologies if i'm in the wrong section[If i am please do tell me in which section i can talk about stuff like this searching etc].
So where can i find leaked dlsite stuff? Like there's tons of games/animations from

i can only find a few of the stuff released on that website but not specific stuff which is why im here asking where i can find leaked stuff from it.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Some stuff will appear on but that is torrent only, for direct downloads try .
on nyaa it's all old releases and on anime sharing i already made a thread asking the same question.
There's no new releases etc leaked

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
If anyone knows where i can find them please do tell because i been searching for ages everywhere i can't find any.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's no new releases etc leaked
Try searching those two sites using the Japanese names, look at the for them. Someone does have to buy these things and then want to share them though. This does seem to happen less for the animations from DLSite.

There is definitely a few of the new animations that get shared, for example Sister's Sexual Circumstances is here. And there's ToL*VE Ru Diary SISTER on Anime-Sharing, but under it's Japanese name とらぶるだいあり~・しすたぁ ムービー版.

Reactions: Toka3

DanielGottaGo

Aug 2, 2020
Try searching those two sites using the Japanese names, look at the for them. Someone does have to buy these things and then want to share them though. This does seem to happen less for the animations from DLSite.

There is definitely a few of the new animations that get shared, for example Sister's Sexual Circumstances is here. And there's ToL*VE Ru Diary SISTER on Anime-Sharing, but under it's Japanese name とらぶるだいあり~・しすたぁ ムービー版.
Yeah but i couldn't find any of the creator's works on the site.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This one, marmalade*star
Like I said above use the Japanese names. Go to or and search for とらぶるだいあり~・しすたぁ ムービー版, you'll find ToL*VE Ru Diary SISTER.

Or search for マーマレード★スター instead, the Japanese version of marmalade*star.

DanielGottaGo

Aug 2, 2020
Like I said above use the Japanese names. Go to or and search for とらぶるだいあり~・しすたぁ ムービー版, you'll find ToL*VE Ru Diary SISTER.

Or search for マーマレード★スター instead, the Japanese version of marmalade*star.
Alright, Thank you.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Hey Guys. Do you know other anime games with similar quality to those of To Love Ru made by marmalade * star.
Please recomend the games and where I can download or see them <3.

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Thanks for answering me. I'm new in the site and I'll take the opportunity to ask a few more questions if you don't mind haha.
1- All download links are safe ?
2- What is the best way for me to ask for game recommendations on the site ?
3- And if you have any recommendations for completed games similar to Milf City, Man of House , F.i.l.f. ..... I would like to know.
(Sorry about any english mistake, i am from Brazil and my english is not so good)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm new in the site and I'll take the opportunity to ask a few more questions...
If download links here are from a uploader they should be, if there's any real doubt about them they usually get removed and double checked. Otherwise it's really down to you to decide.

Ask for recommendation in the recommendations and identification section, there's a lot already there for games like Milfy City. If you want completed games try the latest updates filter set up a bit like this, there aren't many complete.

Reactions: P1went

SeuMadroguinhas

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for answering me. I'm new in the site and I'll take the opportunity to ask a few more questions if you don't mind haha.
1- All download links are safe ?
2- What is the best way for me to ask for game recommendations on the site ?
3- And if you have any recommendations for completed games similar to Milf City, Man of House , F.i.l.f. ..... I would like to know.
(Sorry about any english mistake, i am from Brazil and my english is not so good)
If cartoonish games fit ur taste, Summertime Saga is a truly masterpiece. btw i'm also from brazil, hard to see many of us around the community

Reactions: _Glam_

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a developer called kamebeya on DlSite, again for DLSite things try Anime-Sharing.