VN - Ren'Py - DMD - Fantasy Scene Collection [v0.01 Part 1] [MrDots Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nil555

DMD was a very cool game. Loved all those NTR scenes. Now this really a wholesome experience. I'm so glad that they didn't let the game die. I would love to see more of this. Full version of DMD - Fantasy Scene Collection 1.0.
    As a NTR lover I would love more scenes with Martin in next parts with ( Daughter goes black in front of dad) types stories.
    Or some more scenes with Adam ( Daughter swap) types stories.
    Or Ryan solo enjoying The daughter would also be great.
    I hope the Creator will fulfil my dream.
    LOVE NTR ❤
    DMD
  2. 1.00 star(s)

V&M

As a former anti-ntr and anti-sharing, I believe I can give my opinion.
    One of the things people (fans of these genres) were most looking forward to, and (apart from some fluid animations) had a lot of clunky and horrible animations, it was very reminiscent of games from 6-7 years ago.
    Bestiality Route: Although I'm not a true fan (but I play this kind of content when a game has it), I believe it was the best done in this special.
    Girl Route: Could very well be in the main game, I saw no reason or that it added anything to the game (terrible animations, especially Melody's).
    Total sloppiness or haste, could have waited a bit longer and polished the game better.
    NTR Route: Man, it's a non-canon extra, make D a bum, even D and Martin's scene in the original game, felt more NTR than this one. Make it a real NTR, ganbang of D with various sticks, an orgy...
    Summary: It seems that it was done without any kind of will, simply to satiate the desires of many of his supporters, who supported him for a long time, and who were just waiting for this moment, and it was such a disappointment.
    As I said, apart from the bestiality event, the rest was just as vanilla as the main game.
    Personal opinion: This game was and was meant to be totally vanilla, without any other men involved. But since it was included, let it be done right.
    Give your backers, with these specials, what they really want, not this vanilla stuff that could be in the regular game.
    But since this is only part 1 (and I don't even know if you will have others or how many there will be), you still have time to redeem yourself to your audience, (NTR and Sharing).
    To the moderator: I know I said I wouldn't comment on anything else regarding this developer, and you won't see my comments in his games' threads. But I just wanted to leave my opinion here, where you will have no discussions.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ok-Dick

Awesome first entry. Love the extra spicy stuff, the vanilla, bit less.
    Bring on the kinkier shit, and don't be afraid to get weird and fucked up. It's all fantasy and non cannon after all, so why hold back?
    10/10 Would recommend to family and friends.
    Would fap again.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mix@Xplore

Love this.

DMD is probably my top adult game ever still and the one that got me into this world. There was however definitely a few things I was left disapointed at not seeing in the main game, namely the NTR (love the current Hugh episode) and sharing and Swinger stuff (Olivia and Graham swinging please Mr Dots).
    I'm really hoping we get lots more of that.
    Obviously this is just my personal taste and not for everyone but that's the beauty of this game... there is something for (probably) everyone.

As for the technical aspects it's all very much more of the same from the main game, which if you're a fan like me will obviously make you happy to hear.

Only slight critique is I just wish in future episodes there's a bit more build up and tension.
    I know this is supposed to just be a collection of scenes but just a bit more setting the scene would really make the pay-offs amazing.

Anyway if you didn't like DMD then this won't change that but it's for sure a great game for DMD fans.
    I'm hoping for many more episodes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

KOTEHbKA

It is a beautiful game with plenty of good scenes. It allows us to see what can be in original game if developer goes in madness. Awesome animations with good sounds, pretty drawn characters. Also wide rate of tags which is able to be attractive for more people. Hope for more updates!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Les_Riggs

A terrific collection of alternate scenes to the DMD story.
    There's something different for all fans of the original game, and includes some fetishes that we're not used to seeing from these guys, although they've said that they won't ever feature in the story versions of their visual novels.
    Looking forward to the next group of story scenes from this very reliable development team. :)