Seeking Do games with Nontenticle all the way through exist?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Seems like its a pretty niche thing. Not sure why I am into it, maybe its the lack of content for it, so its the whole you want what you cant have thing. Anyone know of any games on the site or in general that have it. Specifically not tentacles.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Might wanna be a little more specific. I've seen magical telescoping dicks in images but the main category of non-tentacle ATWT would be impaling, usually either vertically via gravity in an execution or literal spitroasting. Unless you count liquids although those are usually pumped in by tentacles too.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah gotta agree with Sphere42 here, very few things I can imagine that would be able to do ATWT that is not tentacles, or at least tentacle like

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah gotta agree with Sphere42 here, very few things I can imagine that would be able to do ATWT that is not tentacles, or at least tentacle like
if you don't know what I am talking about then you probably don't like it. Its not a gore thing more of a lets say fantasy thing. If you want examples I can give them to you.

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
if you don't know what I am talking about then you probably don't like it. Its not a gore thing more of a lets say fantasy thing. If you want examples I can give them to you.
Only thing I can recommend is Nibirus117,

Reactions: cooldude33