4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
I just finished downloading and unpacking the game. the tutorial suggest reading the online manual. Where can I find that if it is even needed?

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
I just finished downloading and unpacking the game. the tutorial suggest reading the online manual. Where can I find that if it is even needed?
I don't think you need that, the tutorial explains everything you have to know

UrbanPenguin

Jun 28, 2017
Are there any further steps other than just dumping everything in a folder? I'm not able to save (quick or regular) and there is no save folder in my game directory or My Documents. I downloaded both the Mega and the torrent but have the same problem. It seems to have worked for everyone else so hopefully someone knows where I'm going wrong :/ Thanks

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Thank god i found this. watch the anime only for the tits, as the story in the anime is just a clusterfuck of borderline filler episodes and a let down of a final episode(who the fuck loves crustaceans more than real women??!). never knew it was based on a VN. maybe now i can understand what the fuck is going on. also heard there was a manga floating around and the anime is a sequel to it but IDK so i'm just gonna play ALL of it and come back and compare it to the anime.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Thank god i found this. watch the anime only for the tits, as the story in the anime is just a clusterfuck of borderline filler episodes and a let down of a final episode(who the fuck loves crustaceans more than real women??!). never knew it was based on a VN. maybe now i can understand what the fuck is going on. also heard there was a manga floating around and the anime is a sequel to it but IDK so i'm just gonna play ALL of it and come back and compare it to the anime.
The games are much, much better. There's like, 4 games or something now

Mactor

May 31, 2017
This is a really old thread and all but, anyone knows if/how I can get the censored images back into the game. The fanmade dicks and pussies look really out of place

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
one of the very first eroge vn i've ever played alongside with f/sn. i remember playing this back in highschool like 8 years ago or something, obtained this one via usb drive from a friend (lol). i think back then the patch was still partial like its either wanko or miyako route was still in japanese but i remember completing mayuchi route. might finish this one day

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow. Never played a VN with this level of depth or length (no pun intended). I am almost surprised they bothered to include sex CG at all (not that I'm complaining). It really is such a minor part of most of the stories (and not all of them either) despite half the game spent trying to woo prospective friends if you so choose. Its almost more of a friend simulator with you taking a small part. It actually makes me kinda sad, despite enjoying it, because the depth of the comrade re between the characters puts most real life friendships to shame (mine at least).

theneah

Jun 15, 2017
well, i dont know if i did something wrong, but i donwload the game mega and i cant play it, i think i need something, do you know where i can get it??

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
do i need to play this? i mean really do i need to download this with S and A1 and A2 ANd A3 as well? What S anyway Does it include all A1-5? does anyone have experience with this game? i just wanna play 1 that has all stories..... do i need to ?

Weeb Dream

Nov 16, 2018
So game is working fine but save files are written in some kind of gibberish and I can't seem to save anybody know how to fix it

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes