Do people really get excited seeing women's panties?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
A genuine question, most games here feature a woman bending over to pick something up and MC seeing the panties and getting an erection or something similar. Is that really a thing and I'm just a desensitized stump or a funny cliche?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
A genuine question, most games here feature a woman bending over to pick something up and MC seeing the panties and getting an erection or something similar. Is that really a thing and I'm just a desensitized stump or a funny cliche?
Well, a certain sense of "the forbidden" may play a role and cause a certain excitement but I can't really imagine anybody but maybe way to horny 15 year olds without any experience actually getting anything close to an errection.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think in those games it's more about having your face close to a pussy, than about the panties.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There's a fetish around it for sure, but totally not my thing. Specially the ones that are into dirty panties and shit like that.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Well, a certain sense of "the forbidden" may play a role and cause a certain excitement but I can't really imagine anybody but maybe way to horny 15 year olds without any experience actually getting anything close to an errection.
Well, that's not very nice ;) .
I am close to my 30's and have a GF for the better part of 15 years, so to say that only horny 15 year olds without experience enjoy these things isn't true.

I personally like a downblouse or upskirt in a video game, you get to see a little bit but still leaves something for the imagination.. I like that :).
Rather have some "teasing" like that that builds up to the full package then the full package right away.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well, if you're playing a lot of japanese games, they actually have a real panty fetish, and it started because when panties first became a thing there in Japan they were a luxury item that only high class working girls would have. It became a sort of taboo to wear them, similar to the way lingerie is fetishised in the west.

Personally my panty related fetish is more about her not wearing them. I don't find many things more attractive than a girl who knows she could get caught choosing not to wear panties with a skirt.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well, if you're playing a lot of japanese games, they actually have a real panty fetish, and it started because when panties first became a thing there in Japan they were a luxury item that only high class working girls would have. It became a sort of taboo to wear them, similar to the way lingerie is fetishised in the west.

Personally my panty related fetish is more about her not wearing them. I don't find many things more attractive than a girl who knows she could get caught choosing not to wear panties with a skirt.
You perv! :WutFace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

Repulsive and hot at the same time :p

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Its because the majority of the time, the MC is a sexually obsessed 14 year old retard that at the start of the game it must always be stated that he has "never looked at women like that before" or " She has grown her boobs are so big".

Akatriel

May 20, 2017
Context and style matters. I wouldn't have ever considered; "Angry women shouting and spitting downblouse" hot until this:

I think for most games here, it's used as a narrative mechanic more than an actual fetish. Of course, certain groups and certain cultures may find it more or less engrossing because of their societal taboos or trends.

Reactions: eromaster

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, that's not very nice ;) .
I am close to my 30's and have a GF for the better part of 15 years, so to say that only horny 15 year olds without experience enjoy these things isn't true.
I'm not talking about enjoying it - I'm sure everybody does more or less - but actually getting a full boner from seing some random flashed panties for a couple of seconds. It may be me but I'm sure it's a real panty fetish if you are 30 and get that turned on by seeing your GF's panties. My wife an me regularly visit nudist beaches during the summer and even there "normal" people don't get a boner out of nothing.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
For me, its not about the panties themselves, but rather the tease of things to come. An appetizer so to speak. And no, I dont get a boner from seeing the panties, but I like being treated to previews of my end goal.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
For me, its not about the panties themselves, but rather the tease of things to come. An appetizer so to speak. And no, I dont get a boner from seeing the panties, but I like being treated to previews of my end goal.
/\
|
|
That's it.
The holy grail behind the panties!

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Like j4y said, I think the basic idea here is seeing something you aren't meant to. I think there is also an aspect of there being just a thin layer of cloth between you and her naughty bits. I mean it can depend on the panties and the pose. If they are granny panties, it's not much of a treat. If they are see through or really small, things get more interesting. I also have a bit of a no panties fetish, like Darth.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I agree with @Agent HK47 , panties are an appetizer of things to come. You won't see a Brazzers video where the girl us hanging out in sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt.

Plus with panties my mind wanders and sometimes my imagination is better than the pussy underneath. Source: Have a vagina and date people with vaginas.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Upskirt :heartcoveredeyes:, for me dev have to put more eroticism ecchi situations into it , giphy.gif
it's been proven that games sell more XD

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Upskirt :heartcoveredeyes:, for me dev have to put more eroticism ecchi situations into it , View attachment 139583
it's been proven that games sell more XD
i think by your picture people are more into her thick thighs as for me i trained my body not to have the urge to fap unless there is sexual content involved however linda the mommy from milfy city kinda forces me to break that rule when shes licking or french kissing her son :eek:penedeyewink::coldsweat:
You perv! :WutFace:

Reactions: Namco15

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Sex sells. But if you're not allowed to sell sex, the tease is the next best thing.
Remember Beyond: Two Souls? Without the naked shower glitch, no sell. With naked shower glitch and a fully built, high quality character model, sell sell sell.

They went a bit overboard with it, but games thrive when there's a bit of spice in their eye candy.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, it think it's pretty important to differentiate between occasions, actions, etc. Seeing a girl not wearing panties in public (or knowing about it) is definitely hot and will make your day, seeing nice lingerie or things that are supposed to be sexy and teasing when you know that you'll be able to bang someone later on is hot as well, but as far as I see OP's question, he referred more to the "mom picks something up, MC sees her rather normal underwear and gets diamond hard within 2 seconds" which I don't think is really true for most people.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
In reality, having seen their panty (accidentally) could excite me. But in games, for the story purpose it's okay, but I don't feel a thing (no excite no lust) about it.