Seeking Do you guys have any game suggestions?

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
What are some of the best games you guys have played? I love Games like Dark Elf , Tiina Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison, Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~, king exit , Fleeting Iris or NTR Imouto Misaki. I like NTR a lot, but it does not have to be in that genre. Preferable 2D, Thanks!

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
2D NTR? Thug Hero Party

-edit-
President Yukino is also a good one.

Jun 6, 2017
I find 2D NTR games very enjoyable. Theres just something about the freedom of movement that renpy games just don't have. On that note, the NTRPG games are absolutely a must play. NTRPG 2 is more polished than 1, but they both have things to offer. Hanataka, the author of the games is very talented at building suspense and uses sound design very effectively.

For other recommendations, there is also Amour Maho Academy. That one has a nice and long NTR build-up that makes the experience extended and painful. Lovely. The art is a little iffy, but the arts isn't that important to me in an NTR story. It's not what I look for in those games. I heartily recommend that one.

There also the one by the same creators as Tiina, Until her amorous body corrupts, if you didn't already experience that one. It also has a very good slow burn going for its story, making it a very enjoyable NTR experience.

There are plenty of other 2D NTR games, but as usual, the good ones are in japanese. A while back I found this game that had a couple and "a third wheel" be stranded on an island and while there, the other guy puts his moves on the girl and its all downhill from there for the protagonist. It was honestly what I wished that game Daniels-K made a while back with the similar deserted island NTR setup. And it's all in japanese. Goddamn that setup is just too good. Trapped on an island with your girl and another guy and then watching as that love is stolen away, with nowhere to even escape from the horror of it all. Being forced to hear the debauchery taking place right next to you, but biting your lip in impotent anguish as the last shreds of love your girl had for you turns to disgust. What an absolute nightmare. It's such a perfect NTR setting.

*sigh*

Waiting for those proper japanese NTR games to get a translation can be so painful sometimes, but when one does get translated, oh boy. Those days are special.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
I find 2D NTR games very enjoyable. Theres just something about the freedom of movement that renpy games just don't have. On that note, the NTRPG games are absolutely a must play. NTRPG 2 is more polished than 1, but they both have things to offer. Hanataka, the author of the games is very talented at building suspense and uses sound design very effectively.

For other recommendations, there is also Amour Maho Academy. That one has a nice and long NTR build-up that makes the experience extended and painful. Lovely. The art is a little iffy, but the arts isn't that important to me in an NTR story. It's not what I look for in those games. I heartily recommend that one.

There also the one by the same creators as Tiina, Until her amorous body corrupts, if you didn't already experience that one. It also has a very good slow burn going for its story, making it a very enjoyable NTR experience.

There are plenty of other 2D NTR games, but as usual, the good ones are in japanese. A while back I found this game that had a couple and "a third wheel" be stranded on an island and while there, the other guy puts his moves on the girl and its all downhill from there for the protagonist. It was honestly what I wished that game Daniels-K made a while back with the similar deserted island NTR setup. And it's all in japanese. Goddamn that setup is just too good. Trapped on an island with your girl and another guy and then watching as that love is stolen away, with nowhere to even escape from the horror of it all. Being forced to hear the debauchery taking place right next to you, but biting your lip in impotent anguish as the last shreds of love your girl had for you turns to disgust. What an absolute nightmare. It's such a perfect NTR setting.

*sigh*

Waiting for those proper japanese NTR games to get a translation can be so painful sometimes, but when one does get translated, oh boy. Those days are special.
Yeah i played those and loved them! I also completly agree with you on the Japanese games being great. D you happen to know where I can see when some of those games are being translated? I always just find them by accident lol.

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah i played those and loved them! I also completly agree with you on the Japanese games being great. D you happen to know where I can see when some of those games are being translated? I always just find them by accident lol.
Unfortunately I'm just as much at the mercy of translation teams as you are. Honestly, these forums has been the best source in years for finding this stuff. Lewdgamer is a site that I check every once in a while, but NTR is still a rarity to see being covered. All we can do is wait patiently for those rare releases that sustain us.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
Unfortunately I'm just as much at the mercy of translation teams as you are. Honestly, these forums has been the best source in years for finding this stuff. Lewdgamer is a site that I check every once in a while, but NTR is still a rarity to see being covered. All we can do is wait patiently for those rare releases that sustain us.
I gotcha, thanks for the reply! I will check the Lewdgamer site now that I know about it.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
probably sound really stupid but what is meant by NTR?
Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
-Urban Dictionary

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
-Urban Dictionary
Thanks

Feb 21, 2019
Hi. Do you remember the name of the game that you described there?
I'll be honest I got aroused just by reading the synopsis. Lol.
It's tough being a ntr fan; ppl & translators alike hardly show any love to it.

Jun 6, 2017
Hi. Do you remember the name of the game that you described there?
I'll be honest I got aroused just by reading the synopsis. Lol.
It's tough being a ntr fan; ppl & translators alike hardly show any love to it.
Unfortunately it's been so long now that I can't remember. I can relate to that feeling though. I watch the updates page like a hawk in hope of NTR. When a game drops and it's not one of the many ren'py games that try to be everything at once and instead properly prioritize NTR, man... Those days are good.

Feb 21, 2019
I get why many of those ren'py games try to include slices from various different fruits. I mean most of the games are on patreon & you need to cater to the taste of the paying patreons first obviously. So, yeah... don't think the numbers of ntr loving patreons will ever beat the ntr hating patreons. xP

Anyway, back to vndb then to find the name of the game you were talking about! xD

Mar 27, 2019
I like my new life , my new life revamp,zombies life,zombies retreat,and a few others.... just about all of the game i find on here ... not a fan of flash games or html games ... I play mostly ren_ply or rpgm games ...