Seeking Do you guys know any good free vpn?

willytime

Dec 19, 2021
Hello ladies and gentlemen. As you can see from the title, I am looking for a good free VPN. I am aware that it is better to buy a VPN, but I really want to use that as a last option. Do you guys have any suggestions? Any feedback would be appreciated.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Cyberghost vpn. Extremely easy to use and fast. You don't need to buy premium. Premium just offers more country server options

Reactions: willytime

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Worth remembering that if you're not the paying customer, then you're the product being sold. I'm not sure I'd want my VPN logs sold to the highest bidder...

Reactions: Jaike and willytime

Castrius

Sep 21, 2020
There is an offer for ClearVPN now, you can register on their website, and then you can put code 'SAVEUKRAINE' and get a year for free.

HarmonyHaney

Jun 28, 2022
The topic of a VPN and proxy server is relevant now since I have changed my job to a remote one, and I do not want my data to be tracked and brought to my house. So far, I have stopped at since there are a lot of good reviews about this service on the Internet. If you know any more, please write to me about it; I will be very grateful to you. Now it is very important to protect your computer from unwanted interference from the outside to avoid getting caught in the network by viruses and scammers.

Last edited:

Holodaryn

Nov 16, 2022
I don't see much difference between whether you spend $5 for snacks or a VPN subscription. If you think that access to a good VPN will cost you $100, you are wrong. OK, I pay this amount for , and I'm getting a great service package for my job. But for home use, I can pay $5 for Nord, Proton, or Tunnel bear. Is that a lot? I don't want to wonder if some cyber scammer is going to sell my data. But I want to know that I have created conditions that make these manipulations impossible. Therefore, I'm ready to pay both $100 and $5 for different quality services.

Last edited:

bnxkill

Nov 16, 2023
well it depends on what you need it for, if you don't care about privacy but only care about the price well just take any, but if u privacy focus well proton or mullvad might be a good option

Last edited: