Seeking Do you guys know games that have big hentai game galleries?

Jul 22, 2017
So I'm looking for games that have a hentai scenes gallery with lot of scenes in it or it's also fine if it has less but interesting way they made the gallery work. It's important that they are animated scenes.
Similar games that I'm looking for are:
- Alien Quest: Eve
- The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters
- The Shadow of Yidhra
- Night of Revenge
- Magical Angel Fairy Heart

I'm also curious what they call these type of games. If I knew that then it would already help a lot because I could look for more in that certain category as well.
What do you guys know about games like these?

Reactions: aldavise

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So I'm looking for games that have a hentai scenes gallery with lot of scenes in it or it's also fine if it has less but interesting way they made the gallery work. It's important that they are animated scenes.
Similar games that I'm looking for are:
- Alien Quest: Eve
- The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters
- The Shadow of Yidhra
- Night of Revenge
- Magical Angel Fairy Heart

I'm also curious what they call these type of games. If I knew that then it would already help a lot because I could look for more in that certain category as well.
What do you guys know about games like these?
The fetish (heroines being defeated/abused) is called "ryona" and depending on the design, it could be Game Over Rape or Run or Rape. Not all have a gallery, but here are some that do and are in English:

She Ill Server
Arms Bless
Castle Evil
Queen's Legacy

Last edited:
Reactions: aldavise
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for the recommendation. I guess you are right ryona is a genre which is seen a lot in these types of games.......