Do you have any ideas that are limited by the plot?

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Let me talk about one first. I've wondered why there are no works of dancing and having sex at the same time.
For example, everyone dances ballet and then makes love while dancing, but it's hard to have a proper plot. Do you have special ideas that are hard to appear in your works?

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
For example, everyone dances ballet and then makes love while dancing, but it's hard to have a proper plot.
Why is that hard? Just let it be a story about a dance academy that has a hidden class for fuck-dancing. The goal is to win the secret international fuck-dance competition.
The motto: "Who fucks their partner in the most elegant and rhythmic way?" :BootyTime:

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

VeryCultured

May 8, 2022
I remember reading a smut novel with the premise being that Ballet dancers need to fuck while dancing to make their motion smoother. Just go with the premise and make a dancing game with sex moves for extra points.:BootyTime:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I remember reading a smut novel with the premise being that Ballet dancers need to fuck while dancing to make their motion smoother. Just go with the premise and make a dancing game with sex moves for extra points.:BootyTime:
You can even add NTR by making your partner going with an other dancer if you failed to score enough points in a sex-dance minigame. :ROFLMAO:

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Specific ideas hard to implement ? I have one scene in my future short story with 3 characters and 5 PoV's. Based on the very healthy idea that people sometimes, or many, think about someone else while fucking or masturbating to some "movie". A fucking nightmare to be honest. Never again.

[edit] Sorry. limited comprehension. Limited by the plot. Yeah sure. Tons of them. I'd love my heroines to have some pajama party, and engage into some pillow or tickle fight, but I don't think it fits much rest of the bullying, forced prostitution, fisting, etc relationship they have in the plot.

Last edited:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
i guess that would just be sex scenes then
unless its a dream sequence