Do you have any theory about NTRMAN universe and future plots?

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Well, if you're familiar with NTRMAN material and universe it'd be interesting to read your theories about his universe and what we could wait for in the next seasons.

Here's mine. Copied from my comment in another post, but it was good for me. haha

I have a theory about his universe, I think some characters will get involved with their sons or other characters in some point. Tomato comics have left us some hints and Camp with Mom was less subtle until the other milf gets on the plot. I know not all people want the same, but I'd like an incest plot with NTRMAN touch, just one or two.

The one that makes me think it'll have an incest plot is Tomato. The main character son developed some atraction towards her mom, and it's very strange that he can't see her since the "accident" until the last part where he goes to his mom place.

But It's just a theory and I belive NTRMAN will do the same plots over and over. I hope I'm wrong, he has potential writting and drawing and hope we could see some experiments like stories with some younger teen (not loli), incest and more complex plots with the same erotic narrative and good art quality. Specially the "through a cam" perspective.
mIROadWh25_t4VPmFmmvPPLC9u-sWwyQ2wj4nfyNsW4.jpg

Elmanoloca

Jul 16, 2022
Well, if you're familiar with NTRMAN material and universe it'd be interesting to read your theories about his universe and what we could wait for in the next seasons.

Here's mine. Copied from my comment in another post, but it was good for me. haha

I have a theory about his universe, I think some characters will get involved with their sons or other characters in some point. Tomato comics have left us some hints and Camp with Mom was less subtle until the other milf gets on the plot. I know not all people want the same, but I'd like an incest plot with NTRMAN touch, just one or two.

The one that makes me think it'll have an incest plot is Tomato. The main character son developed some atraction towards her mom, and it's very strange that he can't see her since the "accident" until the last part where he goes to his mom place.

But It's just a theory and I belive NTRMAN will do the same plots over and over. I hope I'm wrong, he has potential writting and drawing and hope we could see some experiments like stories with some younger teen (not loli), incest and more complex plots with the same erotic narrative and good art quality. Specially the "through a cam" perspective.
View attachment 1449914
It could be, I had read that I could not create a story of this type because Patreon does not allow that genre on its platform
but there are other platforms where it can be done

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Adelaide Inn was just starting to get good, but then he finished it. Adelaide Inn had something his other games didn't have, DEPTH and originality; to a certain degree, he was inspired by a few other games I can think of that were similar to adelaide.

I still like his other games, but adelaide inn was the best IMO.

I had mira turn into a total whore. Then just as the game was starting to get good at the end, where she started doing gangbangs, the game ends, lol wtf.

Would be great to get an extended version of adelaide inn or a new adelaide inn game that continues the adventures of the hubby & mira. In my eyes, when she started doing gangbangs, the game was JUST beginning, but then ends...... *sigh*