Seeking do you know any games with character customization and no story - sex only games?

rawfihul

Mar 20, 2020
I have seen AI Girl and i liked the character customization part, but it has story and grinding, i want something very direct

any help is appreciated
thanks

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
CM3D2/COM3D2 is by far the best game in that category as far as sex/customization depth is concerned, but it all depends if you are into the artstyle. Never played Koikatsu, but I think it's pretty similar as well.

rawfihul

Mar 20, 2020
CM3D2/COM3D2 is by far the best game in that category as far as sex/customization depth is concerned, but it all depends if you are into the artstyle. Never played Koikatsu, but I think it's pretty similar as well.
thank you for replying

koikatsu is way too cartoonish

now that you mentioned, i cant decide which has better graphics, Honey select or custom maid. what do you suggest ?

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Both have their good things, really. Honey select has the better graphics imo, but CM3D2 has WAY more variety if we're talking sex scenes, and it's overall a better game. Both have lots of customization options and very active modding comunities.